DARE I TRY AGAIN

Discussion in 'Coping with Miscarriage & Loss' started by jlouise, Jul 12, 2005.

1. jlouise

jlouise New Member

i had a daughter at the age of sixteen,then 3 years later gave birth to a still born daughter at 35 weeks, a year and a half later had a lovely healthy son, hubby and i thought our family was complete, i was on the depo-provera contraception for the next ten years, was thinking of getting steralised but was horrified to find i was pregnant, i know have a 3 year old daughter who is the best thing that has ever happened to me i love her to bits, so much i wanted another, born jan 02, April 03 a scan showed baby had died at 12 weeks had d&c, in march 04 a scan at 22 weeks showed no heartbeat, labour was induced, postmortem results on my son were all clear, i then had another m/c at 7 weeks, in sep 04, in feb 05 scan showed no heartbeat at 15 weeks, by this time my head was really battered once again labour induced, a daughter, postmortem results came back all clear. was then shocked to find i was pregnant again 6 weeks later, i felt great, looked great, had a fantastic feeling about this one, last thursday at 17 weeks labour was induced after a scan showed no heartbeat, a son, i cant cry, dont know how i feel, angry, sad, still no answers, if i didnt have hubby and kids, well i dread to think, im 36 this year, and am so desperate for another baby, but dare i try again

2. melanieyeah

melanieyeah Well-Known Member

reading that made me cry, I can't imagine how you must feel. I have no advice for you, but I hope you know that you have all of us to talk to if you ever need a chat. You do what feels right for you, you can get through all of this. keep your chin up :) give yourself a nice big hug, you have your lovely daughter, at least we know you can have a healthy pregnancy. all my love to you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx