Can't believe I am back again :(

Baby Pickle

Reaction score
I am devastated to be having another miscarriage :(

I've had a horrific year to date and really thought that having a baby was going to be my reward for what I've been through, but that wasn't meant to be. I nearly lost my Mum in January very suddenly with complications following the flu/pneumonia, luckily after 6 weeks in hospital - 3 of which in intensive care (10 days in an induced coma) she made it through due to her otherwise good health and the fact she is a fit and healthy 61 year old.

Then last week I find out that my role at work is up for redundancy, after 10 years I find out next week if I still have a job.

Now I'm in the middle of my 2nd miscarriage in 6 months, I had a hunch it was coming as things always happen in 3's for me...

I am so grateful I have my little girl now (she is 3), I cannot begin to imagine what miscarriage must feel like if you do t already have children to know 'you can do it'', it's hard enough going through this knowing I can x

So sorry for u, i have only had one mc but certainly know what it feels like and i am worried constantly about this pregnancy thinking it will go the same way!
Hope u recover soon both physically and emotionally and hopefully feel ready to start ttc again in the coming months.
Sure it will happen again for u as like u said u have done it once.
Thinking of u xx

Oh I'm so so sorry :(
I've had 2 mc's, one at 10 weeks and one at 14 weeks and a few chemicals. It's so hard isn't it especially when its the 2nd time. You will get your sticky bean though xxxxxx
I hope you recover soon and feel ready to to ttc in the coming months as Carla said. So so sorry again :( thinking of you xxxxxxxx

So sorry for your loss hun , hang in there, this really will happen for you xx

So sorry Hun. It is the hardest thing but somewhere there is light at the end of the tunnel and I'm sure your bfp and baby are waiting there for you xx

Last edited:
No experience but just wanted to say that I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Take plenty of time to recuperate - from this and all the other stress you've been under lately. Sounds like you've had a rough time of it. I'm glad your mum is ok. Take care and get plenty of cuddles from that little girl of yours - she'll help you through this xxx

So sorry to read this, one miscarriage is hard enough and already more than any woman should endure. I am sure having your daughter there will help you through the toughest times, I know my son has done xx

Last edited:
Sorry for your loss! Take care of yoursel mf and your family! ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back