Update

TINKS82

Reaction score
Morning ladies, well did test today with fmu and is bfn I can't see a 2nd line :(. I haven't used cheapies before so hopefully I am doing it right. Don't know what's going on as I haven't been this late always been between 30-33 days. Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Maybe you ovulated later than you normally do??? My body sometimes just behaves insane and I feel I have lost all controll over it. I guess that all we can do is wait (and test) and than we will get an answer sooner or later. When will you be testing again? Lots of luck!

I don't know when to test again may leave it another couple of days, will have to buy some as only have clearblue digi one left. Don't know when I ovulated as don't use opk's. I did a few months ago for 2 months and I ovulated on day 18/19, so on that score I'd be 14dpo Xx

Hi Tinks

I'm in same boat, 14 DPO today (AF due today) but cheapie tests say no!I'm just going to see if she turns up by Fri, if nothing by then will test but i've been late before and AF has arrived so who knows whats going on. All the best for you though!

Thanks eternity, all the best to u too, keep me posted. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back