Can u tell??

confuzed 88

Reaction score
AS my 12 week scan is nearing, i was thinking, can u tell at a 12week scan if your having a boy? I dont know why i keep getting an odd feeling im having a boy ll maybe just me being silly, but for those who already have a child, did u ever think you wer having a boy or girl... also can u tell at the 12wekk scan? i cant wait till the 20week scan im waaaay too impatient

As far as I know you need to be much further on than 12 weeks x

well they tell you at 20 week scan for a reason. you realy cant see all that much at 12 weeks. its incredible what you can see, just not detail. 20 week is much more detailed, its really quite amazing! x

It's funny because I'm only 11 weeks and I am convinced I'm having a boy too!! We shall have to wait and see I guess to find out if we're right! x

I was CONVINCED I was having a boy!! Had a boys name straight from the start, was only interested in boys stuff in the shops, and just 'knew' it was a boy. I would have said I was around 85% sure it was a boy....

Untill my 20 wk scan, when they said it was a girl, lol!
It came as such a lovely suprise though, and now am getting into the swing of all things pink!

Lesson learnt - im never trusting my intutuion again!
x

i thought i was having a boy to, was sooo convinced.... BUT she was a girl!!! xx

I was so convinced I was having a boy, that I brought a wooden name plate with my baby's name on it from a seller at bournemouth beach about 1-2 weeks before my 20 week scan in the summer! Didn't think I would be going back again and took the gamble at the time! took the telephone /postal details tho too just incase I needed to order a girls one afterwards, but never needed to!!

Here is a pic of it, and also a pic of the seeled evelope showing the gender given to us by the sonographer on the day!

Good luck with your 12 week scan, enjoy and look forward to the 20 week to find out if your hunch is correct!:lol:

Attachments

• Name plate.JPG
    Name plate.JPG
    76.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Scan gender envelope.JPG
    Scan gender envelope.JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 3
I was convinced that with DD I was expecting a girl and that with Seb I was expecting a boy and I was right both times x

Btw there's a theory called 'the nub theory' that is supposed to be able to tell from a 12 week scan pic what gender the baby is. Google it x :)

I was convinced from the minute I found put I was pregnant that I was having a girl I told everyone I knew it was a girl and most people laughed at me but I was right found put at my 20week scan we are having a girl! :)

I thought I was having a girl until I went for my 12 weeks scan, then for some reason after seeing my 12 week scan I was convinced he was a boy. Went for a gender scan at 16 weeks and its a boy. Dont know why the 12 week changed my mind it just did and it was right :D

no you cant tell at 12 week scan, i knew with my first 3 and was right with their sexes, my 4th i was convinced was a boy and she a girl, then my 5th kept changing my mind he was boy, then this one absolutely convinced it was a girl that i would have put money on it every one else was convinced a girl too but no scan said 80% boy, so i give up on intuition lol.

Hi feel like we are having a boy? But i will be happy with either as long as its healthy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back