quick question... need quick answer

Dee1985

Reaction score
do i need a full blader for a scan at 31 weeks like u do when u have a 12week scan??

iv never had a scan past 20weeks before so i dont no? :think:

im leaving my house in 1 hr so some one please tell me... :doh:

cheers x x

Not overful but you will need a partly full bladder. I'd drink a pint about now and try to hold it in, drink it slowly though else you'll suddenly need to burst!

Good luck.

Scans at 31 weeks are amazing :) Damien's was so clear.

cheers sami... really?
i thought maybe the scan would not be very clear as the baby would b so big wouldnt be able to make out whats what???

oh im really excited now. how come u had a scan at 31weeks?

I fell on my bump (like a tit) onto the side of the bath and ended up in hospital. When I got there they said I was measuring really small so they booked me in for a scan. The pictures I got were amazing, look below.

Damien's hand...
2005_1122Image0005.jpg

Damien's first foot print....
2005_1122Image0004.jpg

Damien's face.....
2005_1122Image0003.jpg

How come you are having another scan??

because last week i was 30 weeks measuring nearly 36weeks...

them pics look soooo good, im excited now wasnt looking forward to it before but i am now :)

so he wasnt small then because he was a good size for a 34week baby wasnt he?

Dior was born at 35weeks and weighed 5lb 5oz and i was told that was a good size, so how big do they think Damien would have been if he was fullterm?

He was a very good size! They said he would have been nearer 10lb if full term :shock: ouch.

34 weekers are generally 4lb - 4lb 7oz size. 35 weekers are about 7oz heavier on average.

Glad you're looking forward to it now, it's so good to be able to see your baby again one last time. Let us know how you get on xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back