Can someone help me - waters

flexilexi394

Reaction score
Hey guys, just a bit TMI but how likely is it at 20 weeks waters may be leaking?
I have very wet knicks and even when I gigot a wee and wipe, I wait a min and it's wet down there again, but reeeealy watery, not like discharge. Clear and wet basically! Tmi again but I can feel a sort of bubbling feeling "up there" and the only way I can describe it is when you're coming tithe end of a period it feels like that.
Any advice would be great. It's only been noticable from a couple of hours ago. X

I really don't know but I'd ring triage at least to put your mind at rest x

No idea but if its not discharge then I would ring your midwife/triage - just in case as I think its one of those things that the earlier you get seem the better.

My waters started leaking at 31 weeks hun, and when it happened to me i noticed it only once, it was like water in my nickers and it didnt smell really of much. I had to get an ambulance into labour ward. Deffo give them a call hun just incaase! x

Yep hun, I'd defo get that looked at; hope all is ok :hug:

oh no Lexi, get checked out to be on the safe side hun x

Hey Lexi, hope you got this looked at and everything is ok x

Really hope you're ok and got this checked x

Hey girls, im waiting for a call back. i actually fell asleep last night, and woke up at 11 am! just going to see what they say on the phone, or whether they want me to go in. long! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back