Discharge

positivity :)

Reaction score
hi ladies,

this may be tmi but is anyone else getting much discharge? ive been fairly 'wet' throughout but the past few days it has become thick and white. i just came back from dinner with a friend and when i got in i realised i was really wet..and i mean REALLY wet so i ran to the loo as i thought it was blood :roll:

it was this thick discharge again with a wetness too. the discharge was so thick and sticky (TMI ALERT!!) it had gone through my knickers and onto my leggings!!!!!!! :shock:

does anyone know why i'm getting this and is it something i should be worried about (TMI alert again) it doesn't smell so i dont think its an infection xxxxxxxxx

I get a lot of dischanrge to be honest. I normally wear a panty liner as I feel like I have peed myself sometimes!! Think it is normal and protecting the baby from infections.
xxxx

yep, unfortunately it is normal, i too have started wearing little panty liners...makes you feel minging doesnt it... these little bumps give us so much fun dont they?
xx

Hey I've been wearing liners pretty much throughout....perfectly normal Hun xx

---
- Sent from my nearly buggared iPhone!!

Yep I get it too :( I also wear pantie liners x x x x

i was wearing liners during tri 1 and then it seemed to stop but the past few days it has come back with a vengence...well annoying!!

thanks girls, glad its normal! xxx

How annoying is it that you think you don't have a period for at least 9 months but end up having to wear panty liners! X

Yeah it's normal and I have it too!
Sometimes I'm super wet so I rush to the bathroom to just find that it's discharge :lol: xxx

Yep same here... its gross!!! TMI also I got out the shower this morning and walked downstairs naked and it dripped on my leg (I'M SO SORRY!!) I've rushed to toliet a few times thinking its blood. I was gonna post something simalar x

thank god for this post!!! iv been getting loads and felt some gush out so went to the toilet to check and it was an area of wet and a thick discharge! glad its normal was hoping i wasnt leaking any fluid or something daft! x

Glad this has come up. I've was wearing a pantyliner, but now wear a towel as it was going through the liner onto my knickers tmi!

mines hasnt got any better the further on ive got. its weird cos i never got it in my other pregnancys. its gross, yak x

Glad this has come up. I've was wearing a pantyliner, but now wear a towel as it was going through the liner onto my knickers tmi!

i was actually worrying about this myself at work today coz im doing the same thank god its normal x

It's true isn't it, u think u have 9 months away from panty liners and sanitry towels but nope!! :roll: being preggers is so sexy! ;) xx

i was actually worrying about this myself at work today coz im doing the same thank god its normal x

Phew! :lol: Glad we all have one another! x

Last edited:
Yes! So many pregnancy worries! U think before u have the 12 week scan that after that u can relax then it's the 20 week scan n then those so many more worries n milestones! Wen will we relax x

Maybe when they're born...maybe! lol.xx

Definately thankful for this post! I have been getting it too, thick and white not nice at all! so glad it seems to be the norm though i was starting to worry x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back