Can I feel baby move?

fairyprincess

Reaction score
I'm 13w1d and this is my 1st pregnancy. This morning I'm convinced I can feel baby moving about- it feels like fluttering or light butterflies just every now and again.

Is it too early or have other people experienced this? X

I thinks it's probably to early they say around 16 weeks for your 2nd and your first around 18 weeks. I'm 24 today and in the last two weeks only started feeling her properly. Mw is likely to tell you it's gas as it's meant to be a similar feeling. Then again there have been people who say it's the baby and they know what they are feeling for but if it's your first you don't really know.

I was 15 weeks when I started to feel the baby kicks and this is my first. It sounds like baby kicks X

I would say it sounds like baby moving, fluttering/popping is how it starts x

I started to feel flutters around 13 week Mark, thought my muscles were just twitching in odd places but def was her! 18-22 weeks is avg for when people start to feel movement but they say it is very much dependent on your own build so could be sooner or later xx

I felt flutters and bubbles super early. More so at night when I lay or drank cold water.

Think by 17w they were tiny kicks.

Its a magical feeling :)

xxxx

I really do think it's bubs, we went for a meal last night and I had a bit of gas and that felt completely different. I know usually they say if it's your first you feel it later but I think it's just cos I know my body so well. At the rate it was swimming around at the scan DH said he'd be surprised if that's not what I was feeling x

Think it depends too where placenta is etc as people with low lying usually wait longer for kicks sometimes bigger ladies wait a bit too Ive heard..

I dont think theres a set date either so flutter and bubbles sound like good movement signs. Plus I think we know ourself because its such a strange feeling compared to wind etc.

xxxx

Definitely not too early. I've felt this baby since 9 weeks and I have an anterior placenta. I felt my second at 8 weeks (really, and consistently, and confirmed by ultrasound at 10 weeks when I pointed to exactly where he was!). My first I felt at 14 weeks.

I felt mine at 11 weeks like Kitty, and now im 16 weeks I can feel it an awful lot! xxx

I keep having periods of something a bit like a 'buzzing' or 'humming' feeling, not sure if that's growth or what lol

Of course you can!
Unique feeling. I have second pregnancy now and this feeling is even more exciting second time! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back