Would I feel baby yet?

Sarah13

Reaction score
I'm 13 weeks now and for last few days when I'm relaxed or in bed I'm sure I can feel baby moving, this is my second pregnancy but my daughter is 14 so a long time ago! Keep thinking maybe it's wind but last night in bed I'm sure it was baby having a right old fidget (like its mum does!) would I feel it so early, I was 16 or 17 weeks when I felt my daughter?

You could be feeling baby moving - they say 2nd time round your body is more familiar with the movements etc so recognising them is easier...on the other hand it could just be wind :)

But let's go with saying it's the baby moving!

It probably will be baby moving. I've been feeling movement since I was about 12 weeks, sometimes I dont get it for a few days at a time.

I felt baby move for the first time at 16 weeks and everyone said to me that was early but this is my first pregnancy. I suppose you will know if you keep feeling it.

Iv'e been feeling my little wriggler for about 2 weeks, Im sure of it. Although seeing as I havent had a scan yet, I could be further along than I think!

This is my 2nd pregnancy to and I felt this one move on the day I turned 13wks... So it is most likly baby! X

It's nice to think it's the baby! Have to see if I still get the same feelings, I had a bit of bubbling earlier which def felt more like wind but different to last nights flutters which were lower down. I'm excited now, want to feel it again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back