Will i like the feel of the baby moving?

xshauna_bazx

Reaction score
I'm weird about things being inside me...or anything unusual. Will i actually enjoy the baby moving or will it feel weird and horrible? Ive saw babies moving on youtube and you can actually see their bellys moving! Makes me cringe lol! I'm worried i wont enjoy it? I might freek out and feel like something is invading my body...you know what i mean? xxx

Last edited:
Lol, I know what you mean! I was always a bit funny, and felt my friends baby move by putting my hand on her stomach, and it really freaked me out! The thought of seeing body parts as well freaks me out a bit - its all a bit 'Alien' to me!
Saying that, all Im feeling at the mo, are like pops, which I can cope with - its reassuring to know that its moving around. I woke up the other morning, and hadnt felt anything, so rubbed m,y belly to see if it would wake the baby up, and it did, and the popping started - its a bit surreal!
Then again, im sure im still in denial about the whole thing if you ask me, lol, still dont feel very pregnant, dont look particulary pregnant, and am just plodding along - sure reality will hit soon, and I will prob have some kind of breakdown, lol!
x

Lol awww! I'm glad i'm not the only one. Thought i was odd haha xxx

haha some people do get freaked by it personally i find it a comfort knowing the baby is ok :) its not fun though when you get a foot in your rib or your just about to eat and the baby decides its going to do a workout inside you lol but its fun i use to rest thing on my belly to se eif the baby would knock it off haha

I love it, soo cant wait to start feeling my lil baby!....

It is a bit weird! I'm still finding it odd tbh, but you get used to it xx

:rofl: at you not liking things being inside you, clearly not always true or you'd not be here :rofl:

I had a dream about seeing the baby moving but my tummy was transparent lol. Was so funny! I'm just getting little pops just now too! I get really tickly, I was wondering if it'll be tickly when I can feel baby more?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im finding it amazing being able to feel her move its something that just her and i will share, no one else will have that feeling with your baby so when it happens enjoy it :) xx

:rofl: at you not liking things being inside you, clearly not always true or you'd not be here :rofl:

Hahahahah thats ones true

erm i was a little like that first time, but i think the overwhelming feeling of knowing if the baby is moving every thing is ok reassures you enough to like it in the end x

I had a dream about seeing the baby moving but my tummy was transparent lol. Was so funny! I'm just getting little pops just now too! I get really tickly, I was wondering if it'll be tickly when I can feel baby more?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no it changes to like feeling proper movement...... its amazing really

with my first i used to see his feet of elbows popping out the side of my tummy like he was just going to pop out hahaaah i used to have to gentaly push him bk in so it was confey, hoooooooooo its great coming to think of it i cant wait x

It's very odd!! It's wonderful at first, but when it gets bigger it's really bizzare, lol!! Sometimes I'll be looking at my tummy and it'll just be goign totally mental!!

it is very strange at first, at bit like a little alien lol. but it is such an amazing feeling and you know baby is ok too.
bean does some mad such in me, kicking /punching like 10 times at once xx

I loved it!

It was really odd at first though. My baby was pretty lazy - I always wanted him to kick a lot more!!

x

must admit when he moves from side to side or turns around it feels strange but kicks and punches are just easy to feel and they don't weird me out... x

Now getting the ones that feel like baby is trying to kick and punch its way out - sometime v weird - put something v magical 2 x

I've just started feeling it - it's sooooo weird!! Baby has taken it's time to make it's presence felt, but now I can feel it ALL THE TIME!! Not kicks but more like I can feel it tumbling and turning. I can definitely tell when it's awake and when it's asleep - it's freaky, but nice :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back