movement at 17 weeks?!!

nikki1306

Reaction score
Hi girls,was just wondering what sort of baby movement you are experiencing or experienced at around 17 weeks. My baby likes the mornings and I haven't had the usual fluttering in this pregnancy I get these thumps at the bottom of my belly which can go on for an hour or more :shock:.I can also see my belly moving and feel it with my hand!! Is this right for 17 weeks :? I can't remember having this much movement so early on before,can't wait for those big kicks though :D !!

I had movement early on about same time as you. But now its increadible she does not stop. Its a great feeling dont you think? :dance:

Yes Imwarr is such a lovely feeling :D xx

Don't worry hev I thought that is all you should feel at 18 weeks that's why I thought I would ask you ladies,I am sure I have a couple more in there just hiding :shock: :lol: xx

Hi ya

Thats amazing i wish i could feel something!!, i am just over 16 weeks and i thought i'd be feeling lots about now??, it is my second after all, i felt something at about 17 weeks with my first, getting paranoid now :?

Saying that last night i took a deep breath in and i felt something shift in my tummy, made me jump not too sure if that was the baby or just trapped wind :oops:

Suex

That sounds like the baby moved hun :D .I have had that a couple of times, it feels like babs has done a sommersault and does make you jump!!. Don't worry chick I am sure babs is fine xx

i am 15 weeks tommorow and i have felt flutters for the last couple of weeks!!
this is my fourth baby though and they say you can feel the baby earlier the more you have!!

i love it :dance:

I started feeling regular flutter between 16 and 17 weeks. Sometimes I thought I felt it before as well. My sonographer said I was lucky and its very usual tpo not start to feel anything until after 20 weeks so don't worry Sue :)

Thanks for the reassurance guys, i'll try not to stress (yeh right)!!

Its just mad how everyone is so different

this is my first and i felt them bout the same stage as you did so dont worry, i Have only just started to feel them with my hand though so you are really lucky to feel it so early:)

I started getting little flutters about a week ago and now I can feel it moving. But when I but my hand on my belly I cant feel it kick. It moves at the bottom of my belly in the middle and on my left hand side, doesnt seem to move anywhere else at the moment, but I guess it is only small. Its a great feeling isnt it :D

aww thats lovely!
i felt movements realoly early on but not kicks till about 16- 17 weeks. :D

It all sounds lovely, I can't wait to feel the little squelsh move, hurry up!

Bev x x

Its really exciting im expecting my 3rd and felt flutters at 14 - 15 weeks at odd times, now ive just turned 16 weeks and feel movements all the time. When its moving loads i put my hand on my tummy and it stops :wall: its really annoying :D

Lat night I was laying on my back watching TV and my stomache jumped! I had felt my LO kicking but this was a real hard one for the first time. I then kept watching for another and it didn't happen. I am starting to feel kicks as high up as under my belly button now. I was getting paranoid that I wasn't feeling as much but after going to bed late last night I understand why she is tired in the day! :D

Im only 14 weeks and can feel flutterings I thought it was my bowels but I have a listener now and I can hear the heart beat and hear when it moves so I no now it is movements. When I went for my scan it was realy active. My son hardly moved he was so lazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back