Can contractions feel like a stitch? Updated... Early Labour (I hope)

absolutely nothing to report :(
continued with period pains on and off, but probably due to sweep
few tightenings :eh:

managed to sleep pretty well, which is what I (and MW) was hoping for I guess...

the ball did come out last night and I do plan on spending most of today on it...

oh and Mum arrives this afternoon :wall2::wall2: fortunately staying with brother... and apparently she is going to come and make me lunch and a cup of tea everyday while brother walks the dog.... DH will be walking the dog when he gets in from work though (that is if we get into next week)

BH's have started again with vengence, why is it always the middle of the night?

:hug: Hopefully it won't be long for you if you're getting lots though! Hope you manage to get some sleep x

I hope so, this is getting silly now.

lost more plug though, so things are heading in the right direction but I can see myself being back at the MW on Wednesday...

thanks for the dust girls :hug:

the odd BH, lost a load more plug this afternoon

managed to get a bit more sleep this morning, wandered round the carboot, had mid day nap, luch cooked by DH, pottered in the garden with dad, have now hit the ball again

Mum has thankfully decided to go home and return when baby is here, or next weekend... which ever arrives first so am thinking the latter

My community MW I think is back tomorrow, so am going to text her tonight to update her on the last week (I am hoping that she may come round and do another sweep as surely that cannot hurt... something must be ready as Sam's mum said)

hope bubs puts a show in soon! how exciting! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back