I'm such a STUPID girl... (TMI)

munchkin1982

Reaction score
:roll:

I am soooooooooo stupid! I let my emotions, feelings and need to want to satisfy my other half get the better of me the last 2 nights and we well... did the deed! :shock:

It's been 2 weeks since I had my c section and now I am getting rather worried.

Not only am I experiencing a little more pain (wound pulling a bit more - that "burn-y" feeling) but I did my typical stint of googling when you should have sex after c section etc and this is what I am worried about. There are so many different answers - 3/4/5/6 weeks + etc etc.

Obviously another MAJOR concern is the fact that I haven't sorted out any contraception yet (neither of us would be worried if I got pregnant again though) but I also read some alarming information that if you get pregnant so soon after a c section you could end up with a rupture leading to loss of uterus or even death :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:???

Any ideas girls? I'm still bleeding on and off - just that the last few days I wasn't bleeding much at all if any really hence why we kinda couldn't wait... (although am bleeding a little more today)

Sorry for the ramble and TMI etc but I'm VERY confused and scared of talking to my doctor about it for the fear of being told off :-( xxx

We dtd 2 weeks after as well, just cos he was moaning. No bfp here :) I'm sure you'll be fine xx

Oh Esoames I really hope you are right! I know everyone if different etc - it did take me 3 months to concieve initially so am keeping fingers crossed etc. Damn google!!! xx

We had unprotected 3 weeks after having charley. I told my doc at my 6 week check up and he said it's very unlikely that I'd be pregnant and well I wasn't!!

Oh Esoames I really hope you are right! I know everyone if different etc - it did take me 3 months to concieve initially so am keeping fingers crossed etc. Damn google!!! xx

Fingers crossed. I had pain afterwards too, I still do. Tbh I'd rather NOT dtd any more!

I know that feeling! I've told him now that he'll have to wait as i thought I was doing so well with the recovery and then last night/today its been more sore than the last few days so need to give myself more time! xx

in the contreception leaflet the gp gave me it says you cant get preg the first 3 weeks after giving birth. :hugs:

Isobel hun - I think you have just made my day!!!! Thank you sooooo much!!!! I've not had any information given to me etc or even been talked to about contraception yet - not that I need to be told about it - i'm just panicing cos of the problems I could cause medically to myself etc if I got pregnant so soon after the section. Everything seems to be so slack here and is assumed that you will just hold off until after postnatal discharge! xx

i was told after my first section to wait a year between pregnancys i dont know if the advice still same i think if your too quick between pregnancys it can weekend you uterus and cause probs

aww lovely.. I hate google.. It scares me.. Im sure everything will be fine. Me and OH did it from 3 weeks and we had an accident. I told the doc and she said its fine cause id taken morning after pill.. Were sticking to condoms as contraceptions im weird with all the contraceptions and didn't feel comfortable. But if i got pregnant again im sure it wouldn't be the end of the world :) x

We did it about 2 or 3 weeks after and u do get a little more pain because of ur internal sticthes. IT will all heal tho, the pain from the section lasts in a dull ache ev now and then for weeks. I had the contraceptive jab and then implant put in tho as I have 3 kids now, dont want n e more! An accident would make me cry lol xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back