Bump update

Here are my 34 week bump pics - it seems to have doubled in size since 32 weeks!!

34weeks.jpg

34weeks2.jpg

You look great Kim, all proportioned, and no marks either!!

We are getting there, all our EDD's are soon approaching us YAY

Tineke

great bump Kim!
its so neat, and no stetch marks!!

Sarah your bump is soo neat, how lucky! Layla my bump is like yours, big and round like a ball, but the rest of your body looks so slim still..How unfair. I might start a stretch mark photo album, as mine's are coming fast and furious. Freddie Krueger has been at me again! :lol:

Kim and Layla

Your bumps look lovely and it looks like we are keeping all the extra weight in the bump!

I love bumps!

Some days I think I am going to miss mine and then other days (like yesterday) I don't. :D

Well I know this sounds mean but I can't wait to get rid of mine, I just want to be able to move without a the assistance of a crane lol!

hehe is the Jaws theme appropriate here or what? Thought my husband would fall out of his chair laughing at this one, he had to photograph it!

IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b66/Pregnasue32/Heresmebumpandtherestofmewillfollow.jpg[/IMG]

Sue

Lovely bumps girls, Sarah, you are so tidy, you know? I'm huge now...as you will see when I finally get this photo to work!

Heresmebumpandtherestofmewillfollow.jpg

My husband, as I said, almost fell out of the chair when I came around the office door and started doing the Jaws Theme...*L*

And here's one of me on our anniversary...OH doesn't like his photo to be posted or I'd put one in of the two of us... we had just salsa'd the night away! (before I knew I had high bp) And I'm only 25 weeks there!

Thatwastrippy.jpg

Sue

My bump is now 53 inches round and 43cm funal messurements.

thank god i havent got much longer to go!

Love the shark pictures!

here is my 36 week bump taken last week. Haven't had the chance to get it on the computer as have been busy doing baby clothes and nursery stuff!

36weekbump.jpg

I have now gone up to 55 inches, its getting sill ynow, dont want to get any bigger

Hello

Wow Layla, i dont knwo why they are waiting as long as they are to induce you if he doesnt come by sat poor you,
Well hopefully he will come any day now so you wont get any bigger.
katrina

Wish I had a 37 week bump to show you all! Kind of miss it not being there - can barely remember what it's like to feel little one moving around inside me....

We miss your bump too! But i am so glad you are all OK, and hey, at least you are not sitting around waiting and wondering.

Believe me, some days I do wish I was you. :D

LOL some days I wish I was you!!
Can't wait to hear about your little one when he arrives :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27