Bump update

Sarah W Baby Belly

Reaction score
Here is my 24 week bump update.

It doesn't seem as big as I thought? Not worried though as the scan showed he was bigger than average. :D :shock: :shock: :shock: :twisted:

SarahBump24weeks.jpg

Sarah you look fantastic, that is a lovely bump :D

Thanks guys, you are very sweet!

I didn't feel like I was blooming last night when I got into bed with a stinking headache and that nerve pain thingy. I was very grumpy indeed! :lol: :lol:

Hope we can all stick around on the site until the big day!

I feel we have known each other forever already!

:D :D :D :D

awww, id love to be that small, i feel huge looking at your bump now

I am very surprised at the size and shape of my bump because I normally carry a lot of fat round my tummy and I am very apple shaped normally.

I thought I would be huge by now! Perhaps my little one has eaten all my fat for himself and I will be left with a flat tummy.

I can dream can't I? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

no i think your right,

i dont think it will take much at all to get a flat tummy after the birth

You look great Sarah. I think you'll be back in shape really quickly.

Don't worry Layla, I'm right there with you - remember??? Us 47 inchers will stick together 8)

Okay guys -

measured my bump today and am 40 inches around :shock:

At almost 25 weeks, how does that compare? I know everyone's different but I feel huge...

Sue

im 9 inches bigger than you, i havent grown in the last week tho, think i might be slowing down now

My bump is 37 inches and I am 27 weeks, but I am HUGE!!

Bigger than some and smaller than others eh? :lol:

About what I expected then!
:lol: :lol:
Sue

Well my bump was at 41 inches for a while, then went up to 43 inches and is now back to 41.

My mum said its because the bump is probably moving down and up rather than out.

It won't be long until we all start growing 'outwards' big time!

My assistant told me that I looked as though I'd gotten much bigger lately..."that kind of football shape", she said. Talk about feeling glam!

Ah well...*goes looking for more chocolate*

Sue

Well I may be slow on the growth around the biggest part of my bump but the top part of my bump has really grown!

I measured it around where my waistline used to be (lol) and it has gone up seven inches since my wedding!!!!!!!

Now I know why it makes such a good shelf for my cup of tea :lol:

Well I look loads bigger but I've only grown 0.5 inches in the last 4 weeks. :?

I did go up to 50 inches a couple of days ago, but now im back down to 49 so it must have been the way he was laying

I've grown a full inch in a fortnight, I'm now 38 inches, the same as OH!!

Louise

I look loads bigger as well, but my bump seems to be getting bigger round the top part at the moment instead of the widest part.

But I get the impression that once that bit has grown all it can then we will start growing outwards again. (Not looking forward to that, as we will then probably start going totally off-balance :shock: )

I've just measured my bump and it is 39 inches at the biggest part. Although these past two days I have been feeling sore and I think my ligaments are stretching again so no doubt I will be bigger again in the next day or so :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back