Bump update

Last night I got the tape measure out again! And did that measurement from the pubic bone to the top of the uterus. It was dead on 27cm! At nearly 27 weeks, that sounds good to me!

Lets hope my labour goes as smoothly as my pregnancy!

Well, my tummy is 48 inches round and my fundal measurement is 30.5 cms at 27.5 weeks :shock: I'm massive. And I have some stretch marks on my tummy. Marks of motherhood, bring 'em on 8)

here is one i took today, im still at 49 inches round and my fundal is 30

seems he has slowed down with his growning now which is good!

Picture006.jpg

I can't see photos at work so I will log on tonight and have a look.

Bet you look fab! Bumps are always great! :D

Layla that's a fabulous bump you have there, you look great :D

I'm shy :oops:

Ok, I'll go get the camera out.......

cheers SarahB :D

it would be even better if i didnt have stretch marks from my prevouis pregnancies! so far i havent got anymore, fingers crossed !!

ok, here I am, it's not a great pic but you get the idea.....

bump.jpg

oooh, all these new bumps and I can't see them at work.

I'll check them out later, but I bet you both look fab!

:D :D :D :D

SarahB

I agree with Layla, you look really well!

Your bump looks about the same size as mine, which is still 41 inches round the widest part.

Layla, your bump is a lovely shape. :D :D :D :D

Thanks girls, you're very kind, my bump is 40 inches now at the widest part, so yeah were pretty much the same size :D

your so lucky sarah!

your bump is fab! so neat, and your skin looks lovely

Your bump is so nice and neat just like Layla said (can't think of another word else I'd be more original sorry!) - I feel
hoomoosive compared to you :shock:

Awwwwww I love seeing bumps :D

Sarah, how did you get a bump like that? Mine's enormous and ever so slightly stripey. :evil:

Thanks girls, you are so sweet. I really don't know why my bump looks ok!

I used to be in the obese category on the weight charts in 2000 and almost had to be taken off the pill as a result. It took me the best part of three years to lose the weight I needed to and I am absolutely covered in silvery stretch marks. Luckily they don't seem to show in the photograph.

I've always been a foodie and have always been teased about my weight, so how I have ended up with an enviable belly, I really don't know! Its a strange thing, when you've been taunted by your weight all your life.

I keep thinking that one day I will wake up and get a huge belly that puts my back out in one swoop, but so far not yet.

It can't be the exercise because I'm really not doing as much as I planned. It must be down to the good old genes I guess. My mum was only a pound overweight after I was born, and then the same again with my brother, so hopefully I have inherited the good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back