been for scan

clairescunny55

Reaction score
been for scan to measure baby as midwife thought i was measuring big, they wont induce me early as they think my measurements are average, at the moment baby weighs 8lb 5oz :shock: which is already bigger than millie was, and she was 10 days late!

the only part of him which measured slightly bigger was his head :shock: come out now baby so you dont get any bigger!!

Well as long as they aren't worried. Bet it was nice to see the baby again on the scan :)

I was measured on Monday and the chart showed my baby being too small so I've got a scan in 4 weeks. I'm not bothered though because I have 2 EDDs. The first one is the one I'm going by as 27 weeks and the hospital is going by the first scan calculation of 29 weeks (which is impossible if you know what I mean :wink: ). If I look at my chart for 27 weeks, the baby is on the top line so just right for its age. I've finally persuaded the antenatal doctor to put a question mark against the 29 weeks so hopefully things should go smoother from now on.

Don't panic if you have a big baby. My sister's 2 were both about 9lb 12oz and she had no stitches either :lol:

my god he is going to be a biggen!!... dont worry though hun.... my mum had 3 babies and her 3rd was 10lb 5 and the easiest labour xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back