Bump update

wow yes you have grown!

your bump is stunning!

The weight has really shot up as well in the past two weeks.!!!!!!!!!!! Luckily it has all gone to the bump.

Good bump growth there Sarah!!!!

I feel like a whale.

Now I'm probably going to jinx myself here but my stretch marks haven't got any worse for 3 weeks now.

My belly has gone down to 41 inches again :shock: ??????? Why is this? I am obviously a complete wierdo.

Here is the 32 week photo

32weekbump.jpg

here is my bump at 34 weeks, its not a very flattering picture tho! lol

fullbump.jpg

Great bumps everyone.

Sarah - my bump has gone from 50 back to 45 inches so I'm in the weirdo club too. I think it's just the baby changing position and some loss of water retention.

lLyla - your bump looks great - it's very similar to mine.

Well I've gone back down to 39inches arond, but think I must be growing up and downwards now instead. Check out my minging belly button for all those who wish theirs to pop out - mine looks gross now since all them piercings!!

33weeks bump
Bump20-061205-33weeks.jpg

Gross belly button
Bump21-061205-33weeks.jpg

Layla

You don't look huge at all! You look great.

I am going to really miss the bump thing.

Measurements change all the time as little one is still changing position!! xxxx

Sami I took my piercings out on my belly too and I now have a belly button that looks like a willy. It's gross, it sticks through all my tops! :roll:

Thanks Sarah :)

My bump seems to have slowed down with the growing now, i have only grown half an inch in teh past week or so. hopefuly that means Coby is evening out and wont be huge afterall, fingers crossed!

I really do need to post a pic, I have been saying this for months but don't have much of a clue on how to do this. I have a camera chip hich pits into my laptop, and I can see all my pics but I don't know how to post anything arrrggggg.....

Layla - My bump has become more rounded, I am hoping the same thing.

if you have pics on your pc or can get them on there, you just need to upload them on to a wedsite.

there are a few different ones you can use, www.photobucket.com is a good one tho, just sign up and follow the instructions, then copy and paste the code in here.

hopefuly that will work for you

xx

Finally I have managed to work out how to use Photobucket, Thanks for that Layla!!!

Here are some from the beginning... I am not sure how big they will be as I have yet to figure out how that's done LOL... Sorry if it is!!

4 months pregnant... Trying to fix my home after Hurricane Ivan last year.
83ab5b79.jpg

5 months pregnant... Just arrived to Australia, leaving behind OH
71025086.jpg

Week 36 we are in a hotel room, as we wnt to the city for a few days break and to get some baby shopping done fun fun fun...
bc311ffb.jpg

Week 36
92ec2158.jpg

SORRY THEY ARE SO BIG, I WILL NEEDD TO KNOW MORE ABOUT SIZING THEM FIRST... ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE GREAT!!!

TINEKE

Wow your bump is fab :D

When you are on photobucket.com, click on edit above each picture that you want to make smaller. There will be a section saying 'resize picture'. Click on 50% original size (cursor is usually there anyway) and then click update just underneath it. That should make them smaller. You may have to re-paste the links though if it breaks them to the forum.

hth xx

Love all the new bump pictures. You are all gorgeous! :D :D :D :D

I can't get over how neat you are Tineke!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back