small cervix update :)

Manda&Thomas

Reaction score
thought id update you all
hubby had another feel lastnight and said its defo got bigger in 24 hours more like 2-3cms now maybe a little more his face was doing this :shock: :shock: but bigger eyed lol
had a few cramps while trying to sleep lastnight and got backache today think i might of slept funny though,
had a few very strong bh and cramps thismorning but seem to have gone now
just keeping an eye on the pain and if im even more dilated tonight think il ring up the hospital and have a proper check done
manda xx

thought id update you all
hubby had another feel lastnight and said its defo got bigger in 24 hours more like 2-3cms now maybe a little more his face was doing this :shock: :shock: but bigger eyed lol
had a few cramps while trying to sleep lastnight and got backache today think i might of slept funny though,
had a few very strong bh and cramps thismorning but seem to have gone now
just keeping an eye on the pain and if im even more dilated tonight think il ring up the hospital and have a proper check done
manda xx

I would give your midwife a ring hun to be safe.
It would put your hubbys mind at rest too :hug: :hug:

I would give your midwife a ring hun to be safe.
It would put your hubbys mind at rest too :hug: :hug:

I agree give your midwife a ring to see what her advice is
lol sarah :hug:

I agree give your midwife a ring to see what her advice is
lol sarah :hug:

il get some credit when im up the shops and give her a call today if you think its best :)
thanks
manda xx

il get some credit when im up the shops and give her a call today if you think its best :)
thanks
manda xx

It's got to be worth getting checked out just in case, and it'll put your mind at rest. xxxx :hug: :hug:

It's got to be worth getting checked out just in case, and it'll put your mind at rest. xxxx :hug: :hug:

You should get checked. Someone at my mum's work had their baby a few weeks ago at 32 weeks :shock: Baby was healthy :D

you'd be in serious pain if you cervix was that open I would have thought :think: Deffo get checked out.

rang the midwife its the silly women from lastweek covering her shift still so i aint going to get checked over,
midwife said if i get too worried or get lots of pain then to just go to the hospital and be looked at there
manda xx

oh what a pain
do you have a labour ward a 24 hour one near ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back