Im off for my growth scan today... *****UPDATED*****

mummysarah+co

Reaction score
as my fundal height has been the same for weeks and weeks. :shock:

TBH the baby doesnt feel much bigger to me but he may have turned and be kicking the placenta or something. :?

I'm 38 weeks today so not long to go now anyway but fingers crossed alls well...

I'll be back later to update on what was said. :D

Sarah x x x

*****UPDATED******

I had my scan and the baby is growing fine its just my uterus had grown really fast so he had lots of room to grow into and he is definitely a boy :cheer: ....thought id ask her to recheck just to make sure!!! :lol:
could still be wrong though that just wouldnt be funny :shock: although i already have one of each and it doesnt make a difference to me what i have but we have bought mostly boys clothes now and only have thought of a boys name :lol:

anyway he is plotted on the growth chart as average for everything except femur length aparently he has long legs.

The results from this scan have really put my mind at ease and it really does go to show that fundal height measurements are the biggest load of c**p!!

I have loved seeing my little boy again though.....she showed me his face and his dangly bits :lol:

Good luck chick!!

Hope it goes well and your LO has being sneekily growing.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

good luck hun, update us when you can xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back