Bump Buddy in West Mids

Hi Munchkin. I already have you on facebook :) lol. I didn't realise you lived in dudley lol. Welcome to the sunny west mids lol xx

Cant wait to leave work. Fed up now!!!! xx

work in office based sales, been there on and off a good few years lovely people to work with :) xx all they have said to me is when anyone goes on mat leave, the company usually ends up still paying monthly salary by accident, they said dont spend it as the company claw it back lol charming! happend to my boss and a colleague hahahahhahah one spent it and the other put it in savings then bam they asked for it back ahhahha xx

Lol when are you due andwhat are you having? xx

im due 4th october and ive left it a surprise :) i may have lil baba sooner though as growth scans are small so may be induced over the next couple weeks! :eek:!!! xx

Oh Lucy, not fair I want mine out now lol. I am due 12th Oct. xxx

Hi Bearsmummy and Munchkin xx :wave:

Hi Munchkin. I already have you on facebook :) lol. I didn't realise you lived in dudley lol. Welcome to the sunny west mids lol xx

hello :) I've just moved to Dudley!! ;-) xx

Hellooooo:wave: xx

Thank you girls :) It's a much needed change!! Mind you, I have no clue on ANY geography of the area lol... been up here almost 2 weeks and STILL not ventured into the centre yet lol... am I bad??? hehe! Been out in the car to Coseley, Oldbury and a couple of other places lol but other than that, thats my lot so far! I keep looking at the bags and boxes around thinking "oh you can wait" :rofl: xx

Soory dunno if you mentioned before but where you move from? xx

Hehe i'm shopping up merry hill today. You should go munchkin its a treat :) xxx

Soory dunno if you mentioned before but where you move from? xx

moved from a place called Glynneath about 18 miles from Swansea in South Wales lol xx

Originally born in London though and then moved to Stroud in Gloucestershire when I was adopted... ended up in Swansea area through uni lol) xx

Hehe i'm shopping up merry hill today. You should go munchkin its a treat :) xxx

believe me hun... I cannot wait to get out shopping!!! Even if it is just window shopping. OH not to keen on me just jumping on a bus with Layla yet though til I know area better :roll: :wall2:xx

Oh old is your daugher? You moved around a bit then. I was brought up in Walsall then moved to birmingham. Still see me family in walsall though. xxx

Oh old is your daugher? You moved around a bit then. I was brought up in Walsall then moved to birmingham. Still see me family in walsall though. xxx

yeah just a tad! lol

Layla is 8 months old now! Cannot believe how fast it's going! :shock: xx

I know, my son is 3 in a few weeks. I could never imagine being this old. How fast he has grown I be sure to take more note of this growing up as goes so fast. Don't wanna miss anymore with him or my little one that I am having. You off work then? xx

Munchkin wow you have traveled about abit must be nice :)

Yeah merry hill is good for shopping and birmgham city centre both are always quite busy (im avoiding the hot atmosphere and people bumping into as i couldnt handle that at the min lol) cant think of what else is round here that sounds bad doesnt it lol! xxx

if you have nothing bad to say then that is a good thing lol xxx i live in Sutton Coldfield. Dunno if you know it? xx

if you have nothing bad to say then that is a good thing lol xxx i live in Sutton Coldfield. Dunno if you know it? xx

lol yeah its always a start hahah! yeah havent been there for a million years dont know it well but know its a nice area :) xx

lol yeah its always a start hahah! yeah havent been there for a million years dont know it well but know its a nice area :) xx

Yeah i like it, it is a nice area lol. I haven;t been to Mery Hill for ages either. Maybe I will visit when Little Man is born xx

have you never!? it is great as everythings under one roof, which in summer is really stuffy, but theres plenty of baby changing rooms, have already clocked them ;) lol xx

have you never!? it is great as everythings under one roof, which in summer is really stuffy, but theres plenty of baby changing rooms, have already clocked them ;) lol xx

Lol I can not remember when I last went there. I know it is nice though. I will defo be going when little one born. xxx

I went there today, as I hadn't seen a friend for ages so we went and did some baby shopping! :D was mega busy though. But then I can't really avoid the place seen as I work there.

I know of Sutton Coldfield but I don't really know the area very well, I only really know the Birmingham city xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back