Bump buddy??

Belle23

Reaction score
Is there anyone due around 20th of June. I don't have a bump buddy and wanted to know if there was anyone to be mine. I'm Catherine (cat) I'm 26 and this is my first baby. Having a little boy and calling him Logan. Not sure what else to put lol xx

24 June. This is my first. Also little boy. Haven't fully decided on name yet - THINKING Reece. O and I'm 40 xx

We had Logan pretty much from our 21 week scan but seem to have been using it alot and the name fits lovely for us lol. Keep calling him logiebear lol.
Been gradually getting so excited. Had rough month with my mum being incredibly poorly but things look on the up now. Made a list of hospital stuff we are gonna need.
Reece is a lovely name. Choosing names feels like such a huge responsibility as it's for the rest of life lpl cxxx

I had so many specifications for name - bullying at school, wot shortened version or nicknames would b, had to suit old and young and easy to spell. I come across so many strange names at work and keep having to ask spellings I said my child would never go through that.

Keep meaning to write list for hospital bag but haven't yet. Mayb in work tomorro cos Thursday always quiet day. Lol

Lol I wrote mine sat with my mum in hospital lol. We made 3 lists 1 for me 1 for hubby and one for little man. Just got birth plan to do. Oh and actually get things lol.
Xxx

Hiya I'm due 7th june expecting my first son :D
but i have 2 daughters already :) x

Still no hospital list written yet lol

You get bump buddy yet hunni?? x

25th June hun so only 5 days behind you!
I'm Aimee, 22, and this is #1 and I'm on team pink :) x

I don't mind who's my bump buddy. What do I do??? Do I ask someone or quite what lol. Xxx

Hi hun. I think I'm one of the closest in date to you - 19th June!! I'm team yellow.

If you want someone to be your buddy, I'd suggest PMing them and exchanging mobile numbers. Maybe have a couple of buddies, just in case you both go into labour at the same time - not easy to update PF whilst having contractions, eh? :) xxx

Still no hospital list written yet lol

Last edited:
Hi hun. I think I'm one of the closest in date to you - 19th June!! I'm team yellow.

If you want someone to be your buddy, I'd suggest PMing them and exchanging mobile numbers. Maybe have a couple of buddies, just in case you both go into labour at the same time - not easy to update PF whilst having contractions, eh? :) xxx

I agree!
My bump buddies are all due within a week of me, (apart from mrsyogibear who is due 3 weeks before me!)

I have them on facebook and email :)

Aww yay... 2 ladies who are due near me! :) and having boys!!!! Im excited haha..
Im having a boy, im due on the 26th June but saying he may be early... We are calling him Charlie Michael... Michael is in honor of my bestfriend who sadly passed away 2years ago due to a brain tumour... also found out thats my OHs grandads name and charlie is my Great grandads name... So everyone is happy including me... Just hope my friend will be his gardian angel... How have your pregnancys been?? xxx

That's lovely how you've chosen those names! I'm sure Michael will protect your LO no matter what!

Other than finding out I have GBS I'm really enjoying pregnancy thanks! (apart from the leg cramps, back aches, braxton hicks, sore hips... the list goes on haha!) No stretch marks though so can't complain too much!

How are you feeling? I'm due the day before you with a little girl, if you'd like another bump buddy? :D x

haha id love millions of bump buddies.... its nice to have the support :) Thanks sweetie...
Yeah this last month of being pregnant has been ok... apart from the waddling and him laying on my hip but now its getting close to the end im able to enjoy it more.... I had a lot of problems at the start, i was having twins but lots one at 12weeks so he is already my little solider... thanks, im hoping michael looks out for him or when i see him again in years to come ill be giving his ear a bashing haha...

Aww is she going to be your first? Dont have much longer really do we? have you got everything sorted? xxx

Yeah number 1!
Getting so excited now!
We're totally ready for her, just waiting now! Booo!

I'm June 23rd hon. The more bump buddies the better! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back