Bump Buddy in West Mids

hello everyone im from west mids too! Over Merry Hill / Stoubridge way helloooooooooooooo :) xx

Ooh hi LucyAnn I work up merry hill lol! And live in stourbridge :wave:
xxx

hello everyone im from west mids too! Over Merry Hill / Stoubridge way helloooooooooooooo :) xx

Hiya, Lucy Ann,

I am from Birmingham. I know Merry Hill and have heard of Stourbridge lol. xxx

Hiya, Lucy Ann,

I am from Birmingham. I know Merry Hill and have heard of Stourbridge lol. xxx

hiya wohhoooooo im on the map lol!! weird but great knowing theres local people on here! xx

Aww I've been on here since june keeping an eye out for locals :)
Not long left at all for either of you! Do you know what sex your having LucyAnn, is this your first? xx

Aww I've been on here since june keeping an eye out for locals :)
Not long left at all for either of you! Do you know what sex your having LucyAnn, is this your first? xx

Hi Rachael, Its my first and team yellow feeling impatient now though heheheh I have had 7s cans through my pregnancy so far and its sooooo hard t not find out lol do you reckon you will crack and find out? Yeah I left work 1 week ago had lots of hol left so used two weeks of that and my mat leave officialy starts 19th sept :) dunno how long to have off though yet! xx

It is a small world indeed!!! I've had both of my scans but I resisted the urge at my 20 week scan, I don't think I'll have any more scans though, as they said I wouldn't need anymore at my 20 week scan. I love suprises though so really want to stay strong on the team yellow thing.
What sort of job do you do? I work in Merry Hill and the shop I work in gets mega busy so I'm starting to struggle! My midwife has suggested though that I go on Mat leave around 30 weeks because I've been getting quite severe swelling and my blood pressure has been slightly raised so she's concerned about me getting pre eclampsia and the swelling getting worse. Work have really messed me about though, they've not sent me any forms or anything so I've still not been able to give notice of my maternity leave!! Plus they haven't even done a risk assesment, despite me constantly nagging them and calling HR! Cannot wait to leave!!!
How old are you too?
xx

yeah its so much fun guessing :) I work in sales at a parcel courier they are keeping my position open for a year for me a lovely place to work, taht was in west brom. Wow yeah merry hill is very active! I called Hr myself at my work but only when i had got an B1 Mat form from the midwife (think thats what is called) just proves your prega nd proves your due date. I just sent that to HR and that was it. My boss and Hr have never even asked how long im going to have off lol. They have sent me a letter to say my position is help open till mid sept next year and if i want to go back earlier just give them 4 or 8 weeks notice i think.Im 24.Doesnt sound nice about bp and swelling, they need to be looking after you at work and yay for early mat leave :) xx

Yeah I've got my MATB1 form and called HR straight away but they said I need to send them that aswell a maternity commencement form, which they haven't provided me with. They keep saying they're going to be sending all this paperwork out but never do! Nightmare!
Yeah Merry Hill is stressful! Lol. I'm not sure how long to take off either just gonna see how it goes I think and how we get on for money.
xx

Hello ladies, Yeah a MATB1 form needs to be given to HR with a letter to state when you are due, when you wanna go off on Mat Leave and when you are likely to return.
I said all the above and said I wanna return after 9 months (June) but when they wrote to me it was to stay I can take up to a year off work and to give them a minimum of 4 weeks notice of when I wanna return. xxx

Hello ladies, Yeah a MATB1 form needs to be given to HR with a letter to state when you are due, when you wanna go off on Mat Leave and when you are likely to return.
I said all the above and said I wanna return after 9 months (June) but when they wrote to me it was to stay I can take up to a year off work and to give them a minimum of 4 weeks notice of when I wanna return. xxx

Our employers sound exactly the same! I was expecting millions of paperwork etc was pleasently surprised!:) xx

work in office based sales, been there on and off a good few years lovely people to work with :) xx all they have said to me is when anyone goes on mat leave, the company usually ends up still paying monthly salary by accident, they said dont spend it as the company claw it back lol charming! happend to my boss and a colleague hahahahhahah one spent it and the other put it in savings then bam they asked for it back ahhahha xx

I'm not pregnant but live like 5 mins away from merry hill :)

work in office based sales, been there on and off a good few years lovely people to work with :) xx all they have said to me is when anyone goes on mat leave, the company usually ends up still paying monthly salary by accident, they said dont spend it as the company claw it back lol charming! happend to my boss and a colleague hahahahhahah one spent it and the other put it in savings then bam they asked for it back ahhahha xx

Lol when are you due andwhat are you having? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back