8w pregnant cramps and brown spotting

Coolbeans2010

Reaction score
Hi girls. Had light brown spotting for a few days now nothing major and wasn't particularly worried. Last night though I had painful cramps bit like bad period pains and this morning when I wiped (sorry TMI!) lots of thick but still light brown discharge.

Should I see how I go today or ring midwife? Xx

Sleepysue had similar so have I last week. I would speak to one of them just incase. My cramps went and I have been fine since but it's so stressful when you don't know what's going on and think the worst so give them a ring xxx

Hi Hun at 8 weeks you can have something called breakthrough bleeding and this is prob what this is. I had it last week, I went to emergency docs and they told me to rest, epu wouldn't even see me :(
Call your midwife Hun, I know how worried you are :hugs: xxxx

I only say this because ad much as I adore my other half he said it'll be fine, I'm over reacting...however he's not a doctor and I listened to him now I've added more stress waiting for my 12wk scan! I'm sure it's absolutely fine but get checked out :) xxx

Forgot to add I had a reassurance scan on Tuesday and little bean was fine :) so don't think the worst xxxxx

i would contact your midwife or EPU i'm sure they will take you for a scan, hope all is ok. xxxx

Thanks ladies, I think I will ring her as its horrible to be so worried. I only saw her yesterday for my booking appt, I told her about the spotting but not had any cramping then. She said it all seemed fine, but any concerns to ring her at any time so I will do that now. xx

I rang my midwife and she's booked me in for an early scan on Monday at 10.15am. I just hope all is ok xx

Glad you have managed to get a scan, I hope it will put your mind at rest. x

Glad you have got a scan hope all go's well xxxx

hey coolbeans hope all goes well monday for u, i have my early scan wednesday to check all is ok fx for us both xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back