British Gas are a bunch of clowns!

Lou

Reaction score
They sent me a letter last week increasing my DD from £79 a month to £119 a month. I rang and was offered £82 a month but then received a letter quoting me £148 a month only to ring back and be offered £103 a month only to then ring back again and be offered £76 a month. Seriously they don't know their arse from their elbow.

I've switched to EDF for gas and electric and have now got decent customer service and an annual duel fuel discount :)

I suggest everyone check their bills because I've had to log a complaint about British gas and their pricing sytem and lack of customer service :wall:

EDF have offered me a realistic monthly DD of £85 based on my annual usage and a meter reading which amazingly British gas refused to take from me!!!!

:)

We had ours. It was £65 a month but due to our usage they have upped it to £72 a month. Yet per quarter we're using £5.52!!! It's a bloody joke!!!

i posted about this couple of weeks ok , they upped mine from 25 a month tp 49 a month !

hehe!! They called me the other night saying they could beat the rate I was paying for gas!! I was like :think: "thats clever, we dont even have gas in this street"

SarahH said:
hehe!! They called me the other night saying they could beat the rate I was paying for gas!! I was like :think: "thats clever, we dont even have gas in this street"

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back