British Gas are useless

nicki

Reaction score
We got another bill today from British Gas for £737.85 threatening to cut us off if we don't pay up :shock:

British Gas don't (and never have) supplied us with Gas but every few months we get a bill & red letters etc. This has been going on for nearly 2 years & time & time again have been assured that 'this matter has now been resolved' They used to supply a house that was knocked down to build our house 11 YEARS AGO :shock:

FFS, getting so angry with them now & just sent yet another snotty email. What is the matter with these companies :roll:

I had a letter from British Gas yesterday morning thanking us for changing our supplier to them from Powergen...........which we did in July last year :roll: & I have paid at least 2 quarterly bills since then :wall:

i can't elieve anyone is still with british gas :shock:

CHANG CHANGE CHANGE!!!! you are all paying too much with british gas and they are crap with a capital C

They are cheaper for us than Powergen atm, we are in an all electric apartment and they do a better deal for the electric than Powergen do....well they did when we switched :think:

Think I might go on uswitch and see if anyone else is cheaper now :)

Officially as of March i do believe BG as going to be the cheaper option by quite alot, as they are going from the most expensive to the cheapest supplier.
Raw gas prices are coming down so the supplier prices are dropping too :cheer:

Just been on uswitch for my electric & npower reckon they can save is £120 p.a.!! So I've switched :cheer:

I do wish we had gas though, as it is expensive to do everything electric (heat the water/ apartment etc)......will make sure we have gas central heating when we move :cheer:

When we move we won't have gas mains, so sorts out that problem :rotfl: its oil fired central heating so I expect an assortments of new problam :wink:

Gonna have to find a supplier who is cheapy cheapy for electric only :think:

When i lived with my mum severn trent energy sent her a letter thanking her for switching to them even though she hadnt. apparently the door step sales people were forging peoples signitures to get extra commission.It took her about 4 months to put right and really messed her payments up with her usual supplier.

tangerinedream said:
When i lived with my mum severn trent energy sent her a letter thanking her for switching to them even though she hadnt. apparently the door step sales people were forging peoples signitures to get extra commission.It took her about 4 months to put right and really messed her payments up with her usual supplier.

:shock: omg thats shocking!

we had a simular thing with britsh gas, just let them take you to court they will look dumb.

We had loads and loads of hassle with scottish power they were useless it took over a year to get a bill , when we moved house it was 12 o'clock at night before we got electric and gas, When we changed supplier I was told we were lucky they had taken over the account as the company we were with before amarada went bust...

We are now with scottish hydro power and its the best company we have had so stick with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back