BRITISH GAS CAN KISS...

purple13 said:
mummykay said:
anyone with southern electric?

i'm with them and they've consistently been the cheapest for us. we don't have gas at our flat though and are on an economy 7 though - but we only pay about £110-£120 a quarter for our electricity!

hope you get it sorted with the ripping-off b******s!

I am now I switched to them after I got that bill of British Gas. Just had first quarterly bill £120 which is about right.

British gas nearly caused me to have a nervous breakdown when i was pregnant. lol. I get hives thinking about speaking to gas/elec companies now! I hate them! Hope you get it sorted.. :hug: xx

EllieG said:
I am on pre pay with British Gas - I charge my meter with £50 per month at the moment - thats a two up two down semi. That is just hot water and gas cooker, the hot water is oly on 3 hours in the morning and three hours at night - I dread to think what it will cost in the winter when I have to put the heating on :(

snap, but i have gch too - so its more like 75 a month - used to be about 40-50 - really feeling the pinch now :(

Thats outragious!!! :twisted: :twisted: I got a bill for 3 months that was £240 just for the gas and i only have the heating on 2 HOURS A WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back