Breathlessness

OopsyDaisy

Reaction score
Lately, at certain times of the day, I find it hard to breathe. At first, I thought this was due to an iron-deficiency anaemia so I mentioned it to my GP who referred me for some blood tests and it seems my iron levels are fine. After ruling out the anaemia, I'm guessing that it's the size of the uterus/baby pushing down onto my lungs that causing the problem. Does anyone else experience this?

I found out last week that i'm anemic.

Yes over the last couple of weeks I have been finding it harder to breath. I have asthma as well so its horrible.

OopsyDaisy said:
Lately, at certain times of the day, I find it hard to breathe. At first, I thought this was due to an iron-deficiency anaemia so I mentioned it to my GP who referred me for some blood tests and it seems my iron levels are fine. After ruling out the anaemia, I'm guessing that it's the size of the uterus/baby pushing down onto my lungs that causing the problem. Does anyone else experience this?

I had really bad breathlessness with all three pregnancies. It's not very pleasant, but try not to worry. It's the baby pressing on the lungs and diaphram. It's a really common pregnancy complaint and only eases when the baby engages towards the end of the thrid trimester.
Take it easy.

:hug:

yes all the time it driving me mad and i get worried sometimes because i can get my breath it not even when i do anything just when im sitting down i think it the baby pushing your diaphram

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back