22 weeks!

Ani

Reaction score
Hi all!

I hope everyone is doing well. From what I read, it seems as if you are all fine!! I have not had the time lately to PF as much and I am heading off on holidays to Greece on Saturday so just wanted to give you an update.

Had my 20-week scan and everything is fine with our little man. I have bloodwork and urine tests to do before my 24-weeker. I think they are for anaemia and toxoplasmosis. My bump is getting big now, people are actually saying "oh you are pregnant", which is very brave of them but I guess its obvious. Baby is moving ALL the time and DH felt it just this week.

Anyway, cant believe I am 22 weeks already! Where does the time go? Still so much to buy, but waiting until after my baby shower as I will be getting gifts at that. Take care, Ani :hug:

Hi Ani,

Glad all is well.. its amazing where the time does go!

Have a lovely time on holiday.. look forward to catching up when you return :D

Take care
Kathy x

Hi Ani,

Great to hear all is well and congrats on reaching 22 weeks! :cheer: Hope you have a lovely holiday too. When is your baby shower planned for?

All the best,

Sarah x

peanut1982 said:
Hi Ani,

Great to hear all is well and congrats on reaching 22 weeks! :cheer: Hope you have a lovely holiday too. When is your baby shower planned for?

All the best,

Sarah x

12th July. Can't wait. I have an American friend so she is planning it for me. My mum, sister and niece are even flying over here for it! :)

So glad to hear everything is well :cheer:

Enjoy your holiday. We are off to Spain on Saturday for a week too - cannot wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back