Breastfeeding while pregnant and Tandem feeding toddler and new baby

I just discovered the word for breastfeeding 3 at one time, it's called triandem nursing :).

Last edited:
Triandem nursing I like that :) Its lovely to have other ladies to go through this pregnancy with who are still breastfeeding :)

I can't believe your midwife would think that breastfeeding while pregnant is such a big issue, none of the midwives I spoke to were worried infact they have all been really positive. Whilst tandem feeding when my dd was little I also donated hundreds of oz of breast milk to my local milk bank so I was almost triandeming then!

Do either of you have any thoughts on whether you are having a boy or girl? I'm so convinced I'm carrying a little boy, I t feels a lot like my pregnancy with my son. I don't know whether to find out this time. We already have one of each so have just about everything we could ever need!

I will be definitely finding out as I dont like surprises, we have 2 boys and i think this one is a boy as well

I didn't want a surprise last time but I kind of like the idea this time. Not sure yet if we will be able to be that patient though :).

Nat- try googling triandem nursing and it comes up with lots of stories of ladies who have done it. I found it interesting and it might be encouraging for you.

I was surprised that BFing in pregnancy made the MW nervous but I guess it's just the training she had. She is quite open minded and willing to work with you with things like that though so I'm sure it will be fine.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back