Bra Question?

Lindsay

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I am not sure when I should stop wearing my underwired bras? I can't remember from my last pregnancy, any ideas?

My boobs aren't mega sore yet (which is a worry cos they were at this point in my last pregnancy - keep telling myself that every pregnancy is different, at least I hope so!)

Xxx

I changed alst week at 10 1/2 weeks, which was to late for me as my boobs were quite sensitive (i like wearing nice bras and didn't want to have to stop), now they feel really comforatable in the soft cup and i wish i had changed earlier!

Sandi

Lindsay said:
Hi Ladies

I am not sure when I should stop wearing my underwired bras? I can't remember from my last pregnancy, any ideas?

My boobs aren't mega sore yet (which is a worry cos they were at this point in my last pregnancy - keep telling myself that every pregnancy is different, at least I hope so!)

Xxx
Hi lindsay,

Im exactly the same mine were really sore and i had stretch marks on my boobs before I even knew I was pregnant last time but now nothing!Its nice to know im not the only one. last time I changed pretty much straight away but thats only cause they were so sore! This time im going to just wait till im about 10 weeks.
x

I haven't changed my bras yet. I was the same last time my boobs were so sore that I knew I was pregnant straight away! This time they haven't done anything but my mum said the same happened to her with her second. Not sure when I will change to be honest but as long as my bras are comfortable I doubt I'll change for a few more weeks yet.

Thanks for your replies - it makes me feel better that I'm not the only one to have normal feeling boobs :rotfl:

I will enjoy wearing my nice bras while I can :D

Xxx

I gave in a couple of days ago and gave up my underwires, wasn't happy about it as I'm an F cup so love my underwires!

I found that although the boobs weren't tender in general, the underwires thenselves were causing discomfort on the sides so maybe mine have grown a little! scary thought I do NOT want them any bigger! :lol:

I am still wearing underwired sometimes but I had non underwired ones.

Depends if I have done washing or not :lol:

I'm 24 weeks and still wearing an underwire as they're much more comfy for me. Just make sure whatever bra you get that you get it fitted by an expert (i.e. NOT M&S) because they can check it's not digging in wrongly or affecting your milk production.

I plan to stay in underwired as long as possible. Mind you, I had to buy a new bra when I was 5 weeks because I went up 3 cup sizes in a week - I now have to wear the same one all the time cos at £35 I'm not shelling out for two.

Yes, I ming :puke:

Im a naughty girl too as im still in underwired bras im just not a fan of the other type.

I didn't know that underwired bras in pregnancy were a bad thing :shock: Had to google it :oops:

The articles that I've seen seem to indicate that you should change to no wires asap. I haven't noticed any discomfort specific to the wires though, I'm hoping it'll be ok until I have to buy larger bra sizes. I really like my underwired bras!

i'm an E cup so love my underwire...i'm worried about spending a fortune on bras only to have to replace them again in a few months.

Got some bra extenders from debenhams and they're just loosening the band off nicely.

hey, i didnt know about bras etc...
i reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally hate wearing non-wired bras, i do not find them comfortable, or find they support my boobs....
do yuo HAVE to wear non-wired bras???? or can you go on wearing bigger wired ones>? (if you insure they are not too tight around the bust, chest ect.

what will/could happen if you carry on wearing wired ones?

thank you x x x x

Hi Lindsay!

I'm sure every pregnancy is different, you might find that feelings you get now you didn't in your last :)
I didn't know you couldn't wear under wired bras after a certain point?!

x

hi hun, i only bought maternity bras a couple of weeks ago, i wish i'd been wearing them all along though as they're sooo much mre comfy :dance:

i got mines from mothercare and they actually don't look too bad, they look pretty much like a normal satin bra with padding (t-shirt bra) and you'd never tell they had no underwire bc they're padded :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back