bras!

No I wore some nice ones I bought in AU when I was there, Bonds made them, really plain but comfy and easy to wear with anything.

i am going today to get fitted and buy one. i need a nice one, but we only have a m&s and a mothercare? any nice ones there?X

So I did it, I am wearing the most unattractive bras I have ever worn, but...they are soooo comfy! And Im a G cup already the woman in M&S went off to find out if they do H for when I grow some more but shen couldnt find any!! Looks like Im gonna have to buy 'special' bras!!!!!! sigh, and the poor OH doesnt even get a look in!

This has been so interesting to read, thank you Tiny for putting this thread up, as if I couldn't find any information on bras then I probably would've created a similar thread myself.
And thank you to everyone who replied I now know where to buy my non-wired bras. :p

So I did it, I am wearing the most unattractive bras I have ever worn, but...they are soooo comfy! And Im a G cup already the woman in M&S went off to find out if they do H for when I grow some more but shen couldnt find any!! Looks like Im gonna have to buy 'special' bras!!!!!! sigh, and the poor OH doesnt even get a look in!
:rofl:

This has been so interesting to read, thank you Tiny for putting this thread up, as if I couldn't find any information on bras then I probably would've created a similar thread myself.
And thank you to everyone who replied I now know where to buy my non-wired bras. :p

I know info is confusing and hard to come by isnt it. I love my maternity bras!! The lady in M&S also toldme to try them on the tightest setting (normally you do the losest so when the bra loses elasticity you can tighten) aparently I will grow a lot and it will give me more time in the bra if you buy it to wear on tightest setting.

I do look in the mirror every morning and throw my clothes on quickly cos I hate the look of myself in the bras!

You're scaring me now. I'm already WELL into an E cup (ok, ok, I'm an F!) and not a small back size either. :shock: I'm scared now that I'll end up a JJ or above (hubby is currently doing a lap of honour and shouting with glee at the prospect of them getting bigger....:rofl:) Dirty man...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back