bought my first baby grows.

nic0la

Reaction score
Went shopping last night and bought a pack of baby grows, they seem so tiny and cute. Getting really excited now.

:dance:
Just wish I would hear something from the GP or Hospital. feel like they may have forgotten about me. when did you all have your midwife appointment. I have had a dating scan at 8 weeks but that was at a different hospital from the one I will be having the baby in so i was hoping that they would be booking me in soon.

how cute cant wait to buy something so it feels real!!
i think its different in which area your from but where i live i saw a midwife at 8 weeks, took bloods, family history and gave me my maternity notes. then you have a dating scan between 11-13 weeks.
i really hope you see a midwife soon xx

Hi Nicola,

I haven't had my dating scan yet. I rang the midwife yesterday and she told me they are very busy and she would ring me back but I haven't heard a thing yet. We are desperate to have the scan to see if everything's ok.
How are you feeling? I have been so tired and finding it hard to concentrate on work etc.

Pam

i cant wait to buy something! my OH and I have been waiting til we find out we are at least 12 weeks, hopefully my scan tomorrow will confirm that and we have decided we will go out and choose one nice thing to buy just to celebrate, (ive already seen what i want to buy its a really cute newborn short sleeved bodysuit from the disney shop with a picture of dumbo on the front :) http://www.disneystore.co.uk/neutral-range-dumbo-organic-cotton-body-suit/p/23883/300031/ i love it :) we are not going to buy much at all until we are 20 weeks because we want to save up and get everything towards the end when its more real and because we will have enough to get what we need and not much else we want to know if its a boy or girl so we can buy the right stuff and save money that way :)

Kay-tesco have got GORGEOUS dumbo range in at the moment! I was tempted yesterday but bought a 5 piece 'flo and freddie' outfit instead! x x

Really?! Thats good to know! Im an asda girl myself so havent looked or even thought about tesco but we have a masssssive one not too far away from us so Ill have to go and have a nose down there tomorrow! I do like dumbo stuff for some reason lol think its a bit less common than winnie the pooh! Cheers for the heads up Helen! xxxxx

I order food from asda and only know about tesco range because I don't drive and tesco's the only one I can get to! Lol x x they've got some cute stuff! x Its starting to feel real now we've started buying things!

Ahh I love this stage when you go and treat yourself to a little item and then you have something to hold and , it's all so real then!! Well done X

Just seen you last post Kay - loving the dumbo range you picked from tesco - well spotted Helen! Looks far better value and nicer than the one you saw in Disney too.

Last edited:
Ooooooh they're gorgeous x they're the ones I saw yesterday x lovely!

Aww I too have been buying, couldnt resist the odd baby grow and a few vest! I also bought a steriliser yesterday. It was reduced from 35 to 20 and came with bottles. I know its a bit soon, but so exciting! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back