Bought first maternity trousers!

Toni_Win

Reaction score
Just had to come and recommend Next maternity wear. I haven't really got a bump yet, but I'm definitely getting bigger, and needed to get some new trousers for work that actually fit, so went shopping at the weekend, just intending to buy some cheapish trousers in a slightly bigger size. Anyway thought I may as well start looking at maternity wear out of interest. Went to Meadowhall and the stuff in Mamas and Papa and Mothercare reallywasn't anything to write home about. Ended up wandering around Next and spotted a small rail of maternity stuff. Wow maternity trousers are so comfortable!

I got a pair of smart black trousers with elsaticated waist that will eventually fit under the bump as it grows, but they still fit really nicely now. I also got some linen trouserst that have elasticated side panels and adjustable bits, so again will fit now and throughout pregnancy. And the best bit, they were only £22 and £20 each. I just expected all maternity wear to have a premium, but in Next, they are the same price as the ordinary versions of the trousers.

Most stores don't actually seem to have the maternity wear in them though, but you can order online or via the Next Directory, so I think I will be getting a lot from there in the future!

Thats fantastic news. I've now outgrown all my jeans ... They were always a snug fit tho and its very uncomfortable holding them up with a belt. I'm not far from meadowhell either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back