Bottle or boobeee?

Toxic_Angel

Reaction score
Who's breastfeeding and who's bottle feeding?
I do want to breastfeed but also i want to bottle feed, they both have
their advantages an i just cant seem to make my mind up?!

I voted boobee as I intend to BF initially, but I guess I don't know how I'm going to get on with it. Bottles could be tempting so DH can help out, so I'm not too sure...mmmnnn

Won't be getting my baps out in public though! :oops:

That's main thing that i think would bother me bout BF.
I don't really want random strangers in public or my family seeing my milk jugs lol.

psff... boob milk.. I'm way to lazy to bottle feed... although I will have bottles and formula in the house, cos I didn't last time, and had to make up small top up feeds with formula until I weaned Tia... always handy... just in case.

It Was Always My Intention To Breast Feed Which I Did for 7 Weeks But For Reasons I Won't Bore You With I Couldn't Do It Anymore So Am Now Bottle Feeding

midna said:
Agreed boob milk is great for lazy people just like meh :p..and balls to what people think if my baby is hugry Ill get my tit out... I aint bothered lol.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Bah... neither was I.. plus they can't really see if your wearing something over the top like a muslin square or something... :roll:

I'm gonna bottle feed this time, tried breast feeding with James but it was a nightmare. I had a boob job several years ago and it must have affected my milk production cos I wasn't making enough of the stuff.
Breast feeding is so much more convenient if you can get on with it

Boobee for me. I know it's what I want and I'm going to make it work :D .

I feel a bit guilty for being confident but there are worse crimes and I'm going to make sure I have plenty of support for the tough bits. I really want to do it so I figure being positive is the best start I can give it right now.

gonna try boobie , afte a few weeks ill express and mix bottle and boob so dh can feed too :cheer:

I really wanted to breastfeed and god knows i've got the apparatus but Tim was just too lazy to latch on. He used to lie there gazing up at me and munching on my nip like a good one but just wouldn't latch on

One midwife who was a great advocate of breastfeeding told me everyone can breastfeed and spent two nights trying to get him to latch on and then declared 'I had the laziest baby she had ever met' and came back with a bottle of formula. For a quietly distressed new mum it was horrific.

i'll breast feed and express so my OH can feed her too

will hopefully do the same as anne and gem - fingers crossed...! my nipples are sore and cracked already though so already feeling apprehensive. but really want to breastfeed...

timsmom said:
I really wanted to breastfeed and god knows i've got the apparatus but Tim was just too lazy to latch on. He used to lie there gazing up at me and munching on my nip like a good one but just wouldn't latch on

One midwife who was a great advocate of breastfeeding told me everyone can breastfeed and spent two nights trying to get him to latch on and then declared 'I had the laziest baby she had ever met' and came back with a bottle of formula. For a quietly distressed new mum it was horrific.

I had this sort of problem too with my first. I was doing great breastfeeding him in the ward but as soon as i got home the little bugger didnt want my breast that night, and we both had a very stressful night trying to get him to feed. I never really knew what the prob was as the milk was coming out???

Anyway he had a check up very early the next morning and the midwife shot me a dirty look, told me he was starving and shoved a bottle in his mouth! End of breastfeeding! :twisted:

I really hope that doesn't happen again, but there's alot of pressure to do it and I'm sort of worried about the lack of support over here for breastfeeding.

Definitely breast if baby likes it.
I BF my other 2 and was very lucky to have few problems.

If anyone is worried about BFing don't forget the feeding section for your questions and support.

im boobie feeding for at least first month or so, then im returning to work so will express and formula feed, so baby at least gets some boobie milk

i plan to BF and then after a few weeks express and combine bottle and boob so OH can do some too... oh i also have no problem getting the baps out either... there are loads of clothes out there now designed to help you bf discreetly as well

i want to breastfeed but if i can't then i won't beat myself up about it.
really hoping i can though :pray:

we got a ring sling, so will carry baby in that when im feeding and the extra material can be used to cover baby up so no one will even know im feeding, as im not sure about getting jugs out in public, people can make some snide remarks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back