Boob size?

Hope81

Reaction score
How are you all doing with that?
I bought at the beginning of 1 trimester a bra that was a size bigger mostly because it was comfy and that's all? I still fit in it just fine and i still seem to have room to grow in there?
Nth to complain much as I was already a D and now an E so That's enough lol...
I was just wondering when and how much my boobs will still grow? Will it happen suddenly at 3 trimester?

I went from a B to a DD with my first pregnancy then to an E when my milk came in after he was born.

Then shrank to a C then went back upto to a DD again now I'm pregnant again so guessing I'll be in an E again once milk gets here unless I get measured properly and find out otherwise before hand lol. All my own guessing x

I've gone from a b to a d in 17 weeks lol hope they don't grow anymore!

I went from an A to a DD in Tri 2. They've grown again but I haven't been remeasured since. I think I'll end up being an E. I'm not complaining, the boobie fairy for me is the silver lining of pregnancy :D xx

Wow you all seem to have grown loads but you were all at the small size before.
Maybe nature considered that's enough already for me lol...
If they grow much more I will end up with back pain...

DD to FF and that's too small...:shock:

I'm actually shy to get them out on my hols soon as I look a bit Jordan! (not a good look!:wall2:)

I bought a couple of those ( don't laugh) jml bras of the telly they're so comfy!! :whistle:

Xx

I guess my logic is the bigger you are the less dramatic change in size? I hope it's my first anywyas. I am still a D cup despite being 20 weeks pregnant, they feel really heavy and look bigger but Id on't think they've grown yet, I guess it's probably closer to baby being born that they grow in size.

Last edited:
Yes mine feel so much heavier too despite that didn't really grow much

No change at all with me yet (another "symptom" I don't have LOL) I am still a 34c, although I could prob do with a 36c now as I am expanding in the wrong places :shock: :shock:

xxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
I'm hoping and praying that I don't get any bigger! I'm big enough as it is - I beat you all lol. Currently sitting at a GG, I was between a FF and G (depending on bra make).

Dot worry I had that too... It's our body making room for the womb expanding our ribs :faint:

I've gone from a 32A to a 36C (at about 6 weeks) :shock:, and I'm spilling out of those now ... time for another trip to M&S me thinks!

My boobs have been very very sore the whole way through the pregnancy though

What ate the best bras ti buy?! Im already naturally a F so dreading gettin bigger bazoomers! they will be to my bloody knees wen im all outa milk! Loool

Before pregnancy I was already 30F, went to 32G in very short space of time and settled now at 34GG. Dreading when milk comes in - what size will I go to??

i went from a 36D to a 42C!!!! according to Markies when i got measured at 5 weeks after REALLY sore boobs. Still got plenty of room round the back strap but the cups are very tight now, so i have moved up to a 42D. Just been getting ex-mothercare cheapy ones from ebay!

all my pregnancy apps say you get another boob explosion around 19 weeks so am just waiting for it. already cant see my feet.........

i went to a size F after my first, they went to a saggy DD lmao back upto an F with my son and have stayed there, hope they dont grow toomuch in this pregnancy i will topple over at 5'5 and a size 12 lmao

wow maybe i've just been lucky with no change at 38D LOL

I was originally a 34B, had surgery to make me a 34DD, they naturally grew a bit to a 34E and now they are a 34G.
I love the size they are now but hate the prominent veins x

I was originally a 34B, had surgery to make me a 34DD, they naturally grew a bit to a 34E and now they are a 34G.
I love the size they are now but hate the prominent veins x

see no need for surgery just get your self preggers for free natural boob job hehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back