Breast size?????????????

ha ha , wait till your milk comes in. Mine are about a 40 E normally but I am a big girl so they are in proportion. When my milk came in, I could barely see over the top of them!!!. I looked and felt like Jordan....only bigger. I didn't feed tim myself so they went down quickly but I would have had real issues with dealing wth boobs that were that big.

BabyBee said:
My boobs are HUGE too. Like watermelons. I'm only 5 foot 1 and my boobs weren't small to start with. Luckily now my belly is growing I don't look so odd and I don't get so many men having conversations with my boobs rather than me.

I'm off to M&S today to get an unwired bra (hopefully!) as i only just realised they are bad and all of my bras are underwired.

M and S don't cater for larger breasts. I haven't been able to shop from their since I was 15. Try www.figleaves.com they are ace!

Really?! :shock: I can't get one in there I don't think they go above E's.

UNDERWIRED AREN'T BAD PROVIDED THEY ARE FITTED CORRECTLY!

Get thyself to http://www.bravissimo.com if they've got a shop near you - they're great and can give you trained advice. I'm still in an underwire as it's the most sensible and comfortable option for me and my huge knockers.

Becs, if you want any info about reduction I had one 7 years ago... x

i was a 34b and they then grew to a c but seemed to stop :( they have since started again and i think im now a d :shock: gonna have to get some more the wk end

Becs said:
Really?! :shock: I can't get one in there I don't think they go above E's.

you can if you order them :) but i normally go for a size smaller or bigger around the ribs :) wearing a bra exactly my size is annoying and uncompfortable lol

Im deffo still in underwire. I couldnt do without unless I want out of control boobage! Plus Im sure they'd really sag without....I know maternity bras are supposed to be proper support but they do sod all imo and they just feel really weird :?

M&S do do big bras! I saw some Gs!!

I got a 2 pack of M&S maternity bras in a 36E

They are a bit boring but actually quite comfy!

I was a 34C before and now I am a 36C so mine haven't really grown but they feel firmer

M&S don't do big cup sizes in smaller back sizes though. As a 30 (or even 32 at a push) they don't cater for me at all.

aah i see. no i didn't see any like that. lucky for me im generally bigger. tho before pregnancy i was a 34C/D so i've gone up a bit. (now a 36E) if i get any bigger i may topple forwards :p

I went to Bravissimo the other week to get fitted and they recommended a soft cup bra (no underwiring). It's very comfortable even if it is a bit grannyish for my taste. Very supportive too despite being a softcup, no jiggling whatsoever :lol:

I got my bra's in mothercare when I was pg with James and they were rubbish, provided no support at all. (I was an F cup in my last pregnancy too).

I'm normally a 36 or 38 back size so don't have as much trouble.

I was a 32DD before, got fitted at 10 weeks and she told me to get a 34DD and go up in back size for comfort but they're too big around the back atm and i fall out of the bottom, the only bras i have that fit at the moment are 32E's and any DD's that had removable padding in, creats extra space. I quite liked them bigger at first, now they're getting in the way and people are commenting, OH loves them obviously and it is quite funny seeing him stare sometimes when i remove my coat, i guess i'll just enjoy them whilst i can, but i have to admit i simply cannot get sexy bras that fit and are a decent price :(
Clare x

debecca said:
M&S don't do big cup sizes in smaller back sizes though. As a 30 (or even 32 at a push) they don't cater for me at all.

That's my problem too!!

Get them taken off Becs! Best thing I ever did! :hug:

Everyone has big boobs but me :( :cry:
Why not me im whining now im going to eat chocolate now to make myself feel better :roll: :oops: :D

I will swap you your small boobs for my knockers.

"They're not baps, they're bakeries!" - said to me when I was a schoolgirl!

I'm having both of mine completely taken off and reconstructed so you can have the spares if you like :rotfl:

Debecca
YOU OUR ON!!!! just tell me when and where and me and my breasts will be there for the exchange :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back