shooting pains in my right boob :(

misscrazycooki

Reaction score
I keep getting shooting pains in my right boob and they are annoying me now. I don't remember much about my boobs with Leo just I had mega itchy nipples x lol

Is it just growing pains x they have increased in size I got a stretchy sports type bra yesterday and its fitting nice. 36 DD where as at the beginning a 36 D was loose on me x

I get these mostly when it's cold ..hurts like buggery too, just means they are growing is all.

xxx

Mine that gets shooting pains is my left boob. It's soooo uncomfy isn't it? I totally sympathise. xx

Yeah, its more pain in the underneath part if you get me x I end up just cupping it till it goes away I'm such a wuss haha x

I get this for about 5 minutes in both boobs every single day!! Sometimes its actually doooo painful! Deffo just growing pains though, but a pain in the tits to say the least ;) xx

I got to the point where I felt like cutting the buggers off the other they hurt so much :(

However I am loving the whole experiance, I may whinge about it but I am loving it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back