Boob size?

There bigger, but not massively bigger iykwim?

If I wear a push up bra they feel huge! x

I've finally gone up a cup size from D to DD, in fact my one boob is slightly bigger and heading for an E cup. My back size hasn't changed (yet lol).

I dread he idea of getting any bigger as its going to be a nightmare to find a bra. I'm a 32G and as of yet I'm still wearing the same size so hopefully I won' get much bigger in the next 5 months!

I was a 32G pre-pregnancy, and have gone up to a 34G now as it was only getting tight around my back, I'm hoping I don't go up too much tho... Between my bump and my boobs I feel sorry for my back! Ha...! Also I'm still wearing wire, know I shouldn't but it isn't bothering me at all :( think I will buy a new bra at the weekend tho... Non wired!

I live in my Sport bra since i was about ten weeks x

33 weeks pregnant. Team blue!

I was a 32e before pregnancy....went to to get measured at about 7-8 weeks cos BB's were getting sore and they gave me a 36e so that I could start with it at the tightest fatsening then loosen it well its now at the slackest fastening and I am going at weekend to get re-measured as starting to get uncomfortable. It may be bacause it is underwired and she did say to me that i cud wear underwired till 6 months but its time to go non-wired now. I think with slackening it and it is still tight that the cup size has got bigger which I or hubby are complaning about lol xx

Im currently a 34E but the back size is becoming tight so think ill have to get a 36 soon! Which I aint happy about :-( I was thinking about investing in those jml bras! But I find getting bras difficult as it is because of fitting. I tried a maternity feeding bra and needed a large even thou my back is little! So dont know what to do :-( but def gonna get remeasured in a few weeks :)

I'm a DD and really really do not want them to get bigger........I'm hanging onto the hope that they will stay the same as before only fuller! Yes I realise I am kidding myself! My boobs are the most painful they have ever been though, aching and sometimes get really sharp pains. Ouch....is this normal? Please tell me it will pass? Xx

not so much my boobs that are so but my nipples are really sensitive (sorry tmi) xx

Yeah they are a pain too! My office are used to me moaning about sore boobs (and nipples!) lol......poor people having to listen to that! Xx

I have gone from a 34a (which I hardly filled out!) to a... 36...B!

Seriously?!! I was so chuffed with this before but ater reading about all you ladies with your giant preggo boobies I feel a tad left out! Lol!

Mind you I do belive I have the most enourmous nipples known to man! Not quite sure how I'll feed bean- they won't fit in his mouth!

XX

I am jealous on your Bs. I truly hate my big boobs.
Also :shock: I never thought about my nipples?
That poor baby of mine will not be able to feed I think :(
My nipples are absolutely tiny :faint: they were very small even before and they didn't change at all, other than being a little brown now instead of pink :(

I see you were up as late as me Gayle too Im shattered today contemplating coffee lol xx
Haha if they are used to you saying things like that it prob goes right over their head lol xx

My boobs have hardly changed size at all! I was a 34E & now a 36E/F.. Think it may be time for another bra fitting though.. xx

I hadn't been measured in years but was wearing a 36D, when I went to Bravissimo at 7 weeks pregnant the lady was horrified with my bra and pulled it right off my back! I'm wearing a 34G now, but she said if I wasn't pregnant she'd have put me in a 32! The 34G was getting a bit snug before this weekend so I might have to go back for another fitting in a few weeks.

I went from an E to a G and my only advice is make sure you get a good maternity/nursing bra otherwise it makes your boobs ache :)

My boobs and nipples are the only thing that I have really suffered any pain with and it was all becasue my bra was wrong.

I wouldn;t worry about your nipples being too small they do grow massively and regardless of how small they are baby will still get what they need from you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back