Bluewater Meet- 8th October 2008 **NEW POLL**

Suzie and Faith said:
CoreysMummy said:
Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooo much!! You have PM back! :)

Sounds like theres going to be lots of people there!!

hehe, i'll hopefully meet tracey a bit early too so i'll help chaperone :) really glad you're coming :)

oooh it's sooo exciting! shopping, friends and babies!! woot

Oooh oooh oooh, Wooohoo, I speak to you in the thread of dooooom too!! Be great to meet you. :hug:

BUMPS FOR THE WIN!

I was aiming for noon, then fannying about getting baby in buggy etc etc and meeting up with you guys somewhere... Just so u know what im doing.
:cheer:

Wish i was coming but i have no moneys and no way to get there :cry:

Have a good day though.

Ooh yeh well bumps are babies - just all cuddled up. lol

Not sure really when we'll get there, probably way early. Lol. We'll leave about 8ish - according to google it should take 2 hrs 34 mins so allowing for 1-2 stops depending on bubba we will be there maybe 11.30? but who knows what traffic will be like or how Fi will be!

ooooh tis SO exciting!

How much is travel for you Becky? xx

has anyone sorted out where we meeting? + what time?

:( I don't know if I am going to be able to make it. I was coming up with a friend but she's got a doctors appt on wednesday so can't come. I have no way of getting there- i'd have to go into ondon to get a train to kent and Evie won't be a hppay bunny!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Jade&Evie said:
:( I don't know if I am going to be able to make it. I was coming up with a friend but she's got a doctors appt on wednesday so can't come. I have no way of getting there- i'd have to go into ondon to get a train to kent and Evie won't be a hppay bunny!

no jade :(

oh i really do hope you can come hun was looking forward to seeing you again, where in kent have you got to get train to? if i can help in anyway then let me know :hug: :hug:

Jade&Evie said:

hunny i might be able to take you if you meet me at pitsea train station but i woken up yesturday with flu so not sure if i be going myself will know tommorrow if going or not. its my bday tommorrow 21st and looks like im going to be ill :(

guys

i might not be able to come on wednesday after all :( :(

OH has suspected pneumonia :shock: and is really not that well. i'll see how he is tomorrow, but am playing it a bit by ear at the moment...

sorry xxxx

just to add - is anyone is coming from SW london, or anti-clockwise round the m25??

i said i'd give asd123456 a lift but obviously might not be able to now...

noo everyones dropping like flies!!! :(

is steelGoddess still coming??

Jade do you know if you can make it yet?

Miss.Monroe said:
noo everyones dropping like flies!!! :(

is steelGoddess still coming??

Jade do you know if you can make it yet?

I asked Sharne today if she was coming but she hasn't replied and usually does. :?

Right, I am going to brave public transport tomorrow unless it is tipping down. All I need to know now are the definitive plans??? Am I right in saying between 12 and 1? And in the John Lewis cafe?

Is anyone else coming through a London train station? How will I know you all?

Alex xxx

it seems such a shame that people cant make it now, considering how long its been organised for.... :(

Im in two minds whether to come now, the weathers going to be bad down here in the morning and im going to have to walk to the coach stop.People seem uncertain about meeting :(

think there's still a few going , i will be , looking forward to it how ever many turn up .

I'll be there sprog in toe!
Missing you all

Please come Miss Monroe I missed you last time!
x
xxx

Miss.Monroe said:
it seems such a shame that people cant make it now, considering how long its been organised for.... :(

Im in two minds whether to come now, the weathers going to be bad down here in the morning and im going to have to walk to the coach stop.People seem uncertain about meeting :(

you have to come ive got you bday pressie to give you
please please come :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

please come miss monroe, :pray: be so good to see you hun :D

well im def looking forward to it so much got so much to do in morning got to get around 4 family members in different places around kent and my car bout to die on me so if im late you all know why.

sarah&bairn- bout to pm you :D

argh its annoying because if i wana come ive gotta book tickets tonight! and then i definatly have to come! i dont want to wake up tomorow and want to come but not have tickets booked!

BOOKED!!

argh im sooo nervous!!!

Pkease be nice to me!!! :)

Miss.Monroe said:
argh its annoying because if i wana come ive gotta book tickets tonight! and then i definatly have to come! i dont want to wake up tomorow and want to come but not have tickets booked!

BOOKED!!

argh im sooo nervous!!!

Pkease be nice to me!!! :)

WHOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO See you tommorow :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back