Bluewater Meet- 8th October 2008 **NEW POLL**

Suzie and Faith said:
[quote="tracey 2":1ls88bvd]sarah, really gutted you cant make it but as i said in text will def have to arrange to meet up some other time soon :hug: :hug:

i am so so excited about next wednesday only cos its my birthday of course not because im meeting all of you :lol:

no seriously its going to be great im planning getting down there early so if anyone early or anything or wants to meet before hand then let me know and if anyone wants my number just PM me :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug:
we might be early as we'll leave extra time for getting there allowing for traffic and stops so no doubt we'll be early anyway!! you've got my number, if u want to meet us let me know :) xxx[/quote:1ls88bvd]

ok hun well il text or call when im there and if your early il come find you all and we can get best seats lol before everyone else and order lots of food well i will be anyway

so please be prepared for massive bill im eating so much now must stop but hey ho

woo-hoo :hug: :hug:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
sounds good, i like eating and friends (not eating friends though, lol)

so what time are we meeting? lol

gettin there for around 12 i think, need fooooooood to fuel the shopping lol :lol:

heheheheheheheheh

Don't get me started on the shopping, we're staying overnight so we can go to bluewater two days in a row... can we afford it, no, do i care.... lol

ooh and mummykay, your hair is LUSH!

Hello again ladies! Internet is still not up!!

My coach will be getting at bluewater at 12.10 so i will be in the cafe a bit earlier so will meet up with tracy2 and anyone else who is there (im soo nervous! )

Will have to leave at 4.45pm though :( my sister will want to get some shopping in before hand too.

Having a bit of a worry as the national express website says that i cant take a pushchair!! Not even as luggage to be stored under the coach!! im going to give them a call, because if i cant take the pushchair how am i going to come??

TAKE A LOOK FOR YOURSELF!! unbelievable!
http://www.nationalexpress.com/utilitie ... policy.cfm

miss monroe , if need be ill pop both of my buggies in , my stroller is suitable from birth and i can put leland in his big buggy ( as its from 6 months and ur lil one is well little lol ) , as long as u dont forget to give it back lmao i love my pop stroller !

... Iv never met anyone... :? But I could come, BW is not far from me.

I just wouldnt know anyone :oops: And Im shy!

Please come :) you do know us :) and we are nice :) i was so nervous last time I went to a meet and i nearly chickened out but i had a lovely day :) i'll be there :) gooo ooon :D xxxx

I can't get that day off work :(

Have a lovely time ladies and I will try and make the next one :hug:

Tina & Gabs said:
I can't get that day off work :(

Have a lovely time ladies and I will try and make the next one :hug:

nooooooooooo Tina, stoopid work :( :( :( :(

pls pls pls pls come to the nx one, havent seen gorgeous Gabs for aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages, that is not good mother in law practise :wink: :lol:

ah tina, would have been lovely to see you and gabs again but you better be along to next one, otherwise have to meet up again one day seeing as your just down the road no excuse not to hey

anyway looking forward to seeing everyone else on wednesday woo hoo nearly wednesday now getting excited :hug: :hug:

ok im coming :dance:
ive decided im not going to miss this ive been looking forward to it for months
dont think bad of me :oops: as i'll not get paid i'll just do those hours another time
im going to tell work i cant make it on wednesday

dont mention it on facebook as i have some work mates there :shhh: :shhh:

see you all next week :wave:

laracomps said:
I know this is really late notice, but I don't think I'm going to be coming next week.

1. Toby can't take time off work to drive us, and I don't want to drive there on my own.

2. I feel too unwell at the moment (I have pnd).

3. Dunno if there's a 3.

You ladies are all going to have a great time. I'm sure it certainly won't be the last meet, so I'll be able to meet you guys next time :cheer:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease re-think Laracomps!! Your one of the few people that I almost spk to on a regular basis, in the thread of dooooooooom! And I dont know anyone, so it would be nice to put a face to the name...! :hug:

If there is anyone that would be able to shaperone (sp) me to the meeting place so I dont have to turn up totally alone and friend-less that would be great...?

Geordie&Bairn said:
ok im coming :dance:
ive decided im not going to miss this ive been looking forward to it for months
dont think bad of me :oops: as i'll not get paid i'll just do those hours another time
im going to tell work i cant make it on wednesday

dont mention it on facebook as i have some work mates there :shhh: :shhh:

see you all next week :wave:

woo hoo sarah, yay so so pleased to hear that, i wont say a word to anyone :shhh:

coreysmummy- il gladly meet up with you before hand if you want or im sure anyone will but iv just sent you quick PM :hug: :hug:

Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooo much!! You have PM back! :)

Sounds like theres going to be lots of people there!!

CoreysMummy said:

hehe, i'll hopefully meet tracey a bit early too so i'll help chaperone :) really glad you're coming :)

oooh it's sooo exciting! shopping, friends and babies!! woot

Suzie and Faith said:
CoreysMummy said:

hehe, i'll hopefully meet tracey a bit early too so i'll help chaperone :) really glad you're coming :)

oooh it's sooo exciting! shopping, friends and babies!! woot

and dont forget bumps suzie lol hehe,

what time you getting there for hun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back