Bleeding

babyslog

Reaction score
Its only been 15days since giving birth so im not expecting the bleeding to stop..
But for days its died foen to hardly anything..
Then lastnight it started up really heavy!
So heavy when i stand i can feel all the blood flow down there and it even coming out onto pad! (Sorry tmi) its dark red n this morning a massive clot come out as i sat dwn for a wee!

My MW said to b mindful of bloodclots.. I think shes due to c me at some point today..
But should i be worried with tge amount of blood loss, i change pad every loo vist but im finding within half hr today pads covered!!! :shock: xx

I would call midwife or docs and get them to check. I had bleeding slow down by about 6 or 7 days and then suddenly get much heavier over the next few days and it turned out I had retained placenta. Not trying to scare you! Get checked though, you can never be too careful. Hope everything's okay :hug: xx

Midwife was around this afternoon and typically my pad was bone dry lol!! She had a look and just put dwn the loss of extra blood from the clot. And cos yest n today i had been cleanin n lifting things she said that could of starting off the bleeding.
But keep an eye and go out of hours drs this weeked if it happens again xx

Glad they think there's an explanation for it and everything seems okay! If it does get heavier again do go to out of hours docs though - I was told my bleeding was probably because I had a cough and they signed me over to the HV at 10 days. Then I still wasn't convinced and went to see the docs and the same thing happened that my pad was bone dry when I showed her! Typical. Got it all fixed eventually though!xx

Omg talking of bleeding the worst thing happened to me today...! After not really having any bleeding for about the last week (baby is now 3 and half weeks old) I have just been wearing thin panty liners. I went to a party today and wasnt doing anything strenuous but felt a bit wet so went to the loo and my liner and knickers were covered! How embarrassing!!! Thank god nothing had leaked through! I didn't have anything else on me so had to rip the sides off a nappy and use that as a sanitary towel until I got home! When will the bleeding end?!?! It was pretty brown so not fresh blood (sorry tmi!) xxx

Awww claire! How horrible!!!! Thank god it didnt leak any further!!

Its doing my head in! No more clots, but i find if i stand for ages it get heavy! Mines more brown again today and more mucusy aswell. Getting a good blinkin clear out thats for sure! Lol..
Hopefully not many more weeks of this xx

I think my pp bleeding had almost gone when M was around 5 weeks old. In the early days I did find that it was heavier if I had been out for a walk or doing a lot around the house. So just take things easy :) your body will still be adjusting to having gone through labour xx

Mine stopped when Lucie was 3 weeks old. The more I did, the moreI bled. My mw did say that when the bleeding stops that means your stomach has stopped contracting back and ont get any smaller without diet and exercise :0

Its now just browny watery mucus now.. Like the end of a period but more watery. So fx it doesnt get heavier again xx

Mine stopped when Lucie was 3 weeks old. The more I did, the moreI bled. My mw did say that when the bleeding stops that means your stomach has stopped contracting back and ont get any smaller without diet and exercise :0

This has made we half want it to continue now haha! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back