Bleeding again?

knopk@

Reaction score
Hi ladies, sorry for TMI but my bleeding stopped around 4 weeks completely and today when i wiped there was a little bit of blood, can it restart again?

Its nearly 6 weeks since I gave birth

Sounds exactly like me after my first, it will be your first AF honey. I got checked out at hospital because my bleeding was very heavy and they confirmed it was prob my first period. They were right, was gutted cos I'd only stopped bleeding for like a week!

Just checked and there is nothing again, what was that? I have my 6 week check on Monday, hopefully the doctor will answer my question? Also i need to have my smear, they wont be able to do it if i have discharge, right?

They usually won't do smear test if your bleeding, they prefer to wait until its stopped.

It could be due to the fact your still breastfeeding, have you been feeding a little less lately? Maybe if he is taking less feeds it could be AF making an appearance. Id still mention it at your 6 week check though xxx

I keep doing the same, only stopped bleeding a week ago. But then I had a mad clean then I wiped and there was blood. My friend said I needed to slow down. But I'm breastfeeding to and my lo has been very unsettled this week :( x

Yes I had a one week break between birth bleeding and period I think! Now my periods r totally up the wall! X

Sometimes bleeding can kick off again if you doing lots and can sometimes be a sign you need to slow down a little, my midwife told me that. At nearly 6 weeks post I would reckon it is your period xxx

It stopped yesterday but I have a little bit today again, weird

Went for my 6,week check and pretty disappointed , it was like 5 mins. She only looked at my stitches and asked me about contraception.

Sounds about right hun same as my experience!! :/ I've now gone on implant but since I had o in July my bleeding has only stopped for 1-2 weeks inbetween each period :( I hope the inplant helps it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back