Bleeding :-(

I went to see gp yesterday and worked out my dates with me. What do you think gp will do? Yeah they know about mc xx

Fx crossed for you sophie , it could possible be breakthrough if its around the time your af would be due , good luck will be checking in later xxxx

Didn't want to read and run....but wanted to say I had the same thing happen to me after I got my bfp and haven't had any other complications. I was surprised at the amount, but was just when I wiped once and was bright red.

If you are worried then, I say get checked out - never hurts to ask a doc. Best wishes xxxx

I went to see gp yesterday and worked out my dates with me. What do you think gp will do? Yeah they know about mc xx

Ah typical cant say you're unsure of your dates then :-( I'd say a blood test to check your hcg as I think only a sac would show up if you're lucky I think. Hope your doctor is helpful. With my old doctor they weren't interested xx

Hi I had implantation bleeding around the time I was due with some cramping. The epu here won't scan before 7 weeks but they are all different. Good luck fx for you x

With my last pregnancy before this (suspected ectopic) but turned out be a miscarriage. Anyway they did a vaginal scan and there was a sac measuring 3-4 weeks so a sac showed up for me. x

Thanks girls for your support, will let you know how I get on xx

Good luck, will be thinking of you - defo sounds like breakthrough, keep positive! X

Good luck Sophie!! I am praying that it is just a breakthrough bleed for you hon, I have everything crossed xx

Oh honey! Thinking of you, any blood is scary no matter how common it is. Good luck at the docs. I know when I had my bfp last year and I was about a week late but was away for a week on a trip round the uk by train, I called the epu at the hosp I was going to be near and they said they wouldn't do any scans unless I was at least 6 weeks as they wouldn't be able to see anything but I did get the feeling they were trying to fob me off as I was on a train 500 miles from home with no gp referral! Fingers crossed the doc puts your mind at rest and can get you in for an early scan ASAP. Xx

good luck for today Sophie, i know its hard but try not to stress. Im sure everything will be ok. I had the same thing around the same time and i also had it again at around 11 weeks. I had my scan at 13 weeks and all is ok.

Its really horrible to find this and i too was worried sick but it did reassure me a little to hear its quite common. Really hope things go well today and they can put your mind at rest. Its so stressful sometimes, i will be thinking of you today x

Last edited:
This early on its likely implantation
Plus its just oinky red blood through some slime, not full on rich blood
You've no pain etc so its a good sign

If they do scan its only going to show a sac, you'll not see much in it xox

Sorry to hear this Sophie hopemallmturns out ok for U x

thinking of you - hope they can do something so that you are not in limbo for too long.

Just got back. Cervix is closed but there is a greenish discharge which may be infection so i've had some swabs sent off. I'm not at the hospital waiting for a blood test to check levels are rising. Doctor said everything looks reassuring I just need to wait it out until results come back. Xx

Oh, I have EVERYTHING crossed for you hon!! I am sure it will all be fine xx

She said discharge is just sitting in cervix(i haven't seen any green) and that it's not sexually transmitted, it's bacterial. How does this sound? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back