Need Your Help Please *EDITED NO 3* Go To Link 2nd Page

Flossy82

Reaction score
Ladies can anyone help please when i went to the toilet a little while ago when i wiped there was CM that had a pinky tinge to it what can this be im sat here worried now :(

Hi Flossy,
I had this a few days ago and I called my m/w. She said if it was creamy pink it was nothing to worry about (don't quote me on this being the same for you!).

I've also heard (as has my mum) of some woman who get a pink discharge at their normal time of the month, when they're pregnant. Looking at your ticker it could be what you are having.....and if you look at mine, I think it was what happened to me!

Rest up, get a good nights sleep and call your EPU in the morning if you're still worried!

xxx

First thing, is not to worry, Easier said than done I know.

Over the past few weeks I have suffered from pale brown discharge on and off, and also a heavy bleed. I panicked and headed straight to the EPU. I have had 2 emergency scans and was told that sometimes this does happen.

I agree with Lainey, or it could possibly be implantation bleeding. If you are still worried in the morning or you have any pain contact your EPU for advice.

Look after yourself and let us know how you are doing.

Thanks ladies im seeing the doctor tommorrow so will mention it to him :hug:

im sure it is nothing to worry about so please dont worry just mention it to your doc and see what they say, let us know how it goes hun

in the meantime sending hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Im sure theres something wrong now when i woke up there was blood and the same when i went to the toilet and wiped :cry:

:hug: Try not to worry, stay positive and wait and see what the doctor says. I'll be thinking about you hun. :hug:

i hope it goes well. try not to worry too much. i have read somewhere that 1 in 3 women will bleed during early pregnancy and that most actually go on to have healthy pregnancies. make sure u let us know what happens

I had this and rang my midwife, she said it was normal and quite common. Andt that unless its bright red or dark brown, you shouldnt really worry too much.

Mine was sort of light pinky/brown, but everything seems fine :)

Flossy, this happened to me for on/off 2 weeks, and I'm fine :D

Hope you get on well at the drs, let us know hun :hug:

hey there well i had the app with the doc and he basicaly said that as im only a short time after AF being due and as its still early to treat it as a normal period so what does this mean as im lost? :?

Flossy82 said:
hey there well i had the app with the doc and he basicaly said that as im only a short time after AF being due and as its still early to treat it as a normal period so what does this mean as im lost? :?

Thats disgusting!! I cant believe thats all the doctor said i really cant, if I were you I would ring your EPU for advice and explain the situation. Did the doctor do blood tests? :evil: Some doctors are useless hun, I would definately get urself to EPU and there they will do blood tests so that you have a clearer idea of whats going on.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

i agree. see if you can get a blood test done :hug:

Nope i got nothing he just said what he said and that was it so i left there in tears and not sure what the hell i was meant to do? :(

I would have just walked out too :oops: I know my doctor is useless and i dont like telling him he's wrong.
Try calling the EPU and see what they say hun? It'll put your mind at rest. :hug:

Really sorry- I think like other people said you should maybe contact epau

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back