HELP PLEASE!!!

allycat

Reaction score
Last night I went to the toilet and when I wiped there was quite a bit of thin pinky blood on the tissue! After I wiped it all away there wasn't any more and there hasn't been any since, but I was just wondering if I should be worried by this at all? Please can someone let me know if this is normal and if I should get this checked out? x

didnt want to read and run....im not sure hun to be honest , have u got a MW ? could u give her a ring and run it past her ? hope ur okay :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i think any bleeding should be looked into by your doc or midwife. It may well just be an implantation bleed. My friend has bled a couple of times throughout her pregnancy and all is ok.

Im sure it'll be fine,

Claire x

Im not too sure hun, but if I was in your situation id get myself checked out by the midwife/EPU just to be on the safe side :D Good luck, im sure its nothing to worry about :hug:

any sort of bleeding should always be checked, everything is probley fine but it will just put your mind at ease.
i had lightpink bleeding at 10 weeks and all was fine

Ive had spotting and stomach pains since last Monday night. It started off with two tiny red pin prick spots and now its yukky brown. I had an early scan Wednesday and was told im around 5 weeks but everything was fine and probably implantation. Im to go back though if i start passing clots. Its also common if your period would have been due.

Go and have it checked out. xx :wink: It won`t do any harm xx

Hi hun all is prob ok its normal to have alittle spotting especially early on. i also read that some women bleed around the 10-12 week mark coz the placenta is finishing forming its self, could also be around roughly when your period should be. my sis bled on and off with one of hers all the way through. my motto is if its light and not painful you prob fine but get in touch with MW though to be on safe side and get a scan to reassure you lol D x :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back