Bleeding :-(

Sophie_P

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I'm really worried, I went to the toilet lastnight had a wee, wiped and there was nothing there, I wiped again and where was pinky red stuff, it wasn't full flow blood at all and only lasted for one wipe.
Does this sound like breakthrough bleeding? I'm really worried this is going to be the start of another miscarriage :-( I need some reassurance x

Have you had anymore since? Like everyone has been saying to me, don't stress unless it gets like a heavy period- lots of people seem to have bled a bit and been fine. Go to the docs though if you're worried, or do some more tests and check the lines are getting darker xx

Yep- just had some more like watery brown stuff. I would be due today if that helps. I'm panicking so much :'(

Sophie I would try not to worry too much. I have had bleeding twice and everything has been fine. Both times were when my period should have been, so once at 4 weeks and once at 8 weeks. Why not ring the doctors this morning just to put your mind at ease? X

My period is due today so that might be it. Trying to calm down, if it carries on/gets worse I will go to doctors this afternoon xx

Hey Sophie, I hope you're ok. I'm sure your little bump is doing just fine. I've read that its common to bleed around the time af is due. X x x

Aww Sophie :-( sending you lots of positive thoughts, I'm sure as the other girls have said it's nothing serious and it's just cos you would normally have got your period today. The witch is probably a wee bit confused and didn't get the memo that you're actually pregnant and the period's not necessary at the moment! Sounds like your body is trying to resist her as there's only a bit of blood. Hopefully she'll buzz off soon altogether and leave you in peace xx

Try not to worry Sophie! As you know, I had a week of light brown bleeding between 5-6 weeks. It's really common and providing you are not getting cramps and it's not heavy I would try not to worry.
I went to my GP who booked me in for a scan as soon as it was viable. Maybe speak to them or the early pregnancy unit, who I found to be amazing! Xx

Thanx girls. Think I might make a gp appointment soon and ask for an early scan anyway as I forgot yesterday. Xx

Oh no any bleeding sends you into blind panic but as you should have been due today I wouldn't worry too much it could be breakthrough or left over implantation bleed. Hope your ok xx

Did a test just now and it's lighter than yesterdays

sorry to hear your bleeding but I'm sure it's nothing to worry about, maybe call your GP and see if you can get an early scan. Fx everythings ok xxx

Did a test just now and it's lighter than yesterdays

Did you use the same brand? Don't panic yet- try to see your doc, and perhaps do another test later. Had you held your wee? Xx

Im so sorry to hear this hun blood really paincs you doesnt it, as the others have said try not to worry i had some brown blood at weekend and was there for a bit when i wiped.

Defo go to docs if you are worried tho cant hurt to have a chat.

Michelle. x

Ringing gp in five minutes for an appointment this morning. Same brand, but been for a thousand wee's this morning so didn't hold.

Hi Sophie, I'm so sorry to hear about your bleeding. Keeping everything crossed its nothing to worry about, just break through bleeding. Hope it goes ok at your GP appt - thinking of you xxx

Thinking of you Sophie! I'm sure it's nothing to worry about but your doing the right thing speaking to your gp x

More bleeding- definately brown and definately looks old, the type you have when finishing a period. I'm still worried about the lighter test though. Anybody know the earliest you can have an early scan?

Sorry to hear you're bleeding I'm glad it's brown. Umm not sure the earliest sorry but you may see a sac this early on I think ( I'm no expert). It may be best if they do your hcg levels to check they are doubling until you're a bit further for a scan hope your doctors appointment goes ok. Do they know about your miscarriage? Maybe you could say you aren't sure on your dates xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back