Bleeding :-(

Sounds like its all ok then Sophie, hopefully your blood results will be back soon and all will be ok. Lots of love to you both. I know it must be a scary time regardless. Xx

Possibly Thrush? This hot weather does it for me as well as anti biotics.

It all sounds promising though and I had similar bleeding at the beginning of my last pregnancy in April which my dr's put down to breakthrough as I was due my period then x

Aw keeping everything crossed for you hon! Did they say when they could do a scan? X x

Oh that's fantastic sounds like your doctor is lovely. I also agree green discharge could be thrush I've had thrush for a week and had green discharge xx

Could be bv? It's a mostly silent infection in many woman but needs treating ASAP I had t n didn't know n had a few losses that could be down to that infection , I had to ake anti bs and a pessery, gd luck with results Sophie x

I've had bv before so could be that, I may have even had it before I got pregnant. I'm really thankful my cervix is closed, and she described green as 'only a little bit'
She was very nice, i've seen her twice this pregnancy and for my mc, wish she was my midwife.
Xx

I've had bv before so could be that, I may have even had it before I got pregnant. I'm really thankful my cervix is closed, and she described green as 'only a little bit'
She was very nice, i've seen her twice this pregnancy and for my mc, wish she was my midwife.
Xx

Sorry to hear your having a troubling day Sophie. It all sounds promising from your doc though, I'm sure everything will be fine for you xx

Thanks everyone. Really hoping this is a small blip and everything can be sorted. All my results should be back by Wednesday xx

Course ur worried Sophie I would be worried if u weren't worried but try stay possitive xx

To be fair Soph, you're only 4 weeks, your body will have been geared to bleed about now!
So fingers crossed
As for the gunk, hopefully it'll right itself x

Glad the bleeding has stopped hun. Hopefully that's a good sign xx

That's really good news bleeding has stopped and that cervix is closed. Fingers crossed for reassuring results next Wrdnesday xx

Yep- bleeding definately stopped now, none when I wipe. Not so much worried about this as it could be breakthrough/implantation, it's just the green stuff in my cervix but hopefully this will be a yeast infection which would be unharmful. Going to enjoy my pregnancy now and my new symptom-morning sickness!!
Xx

Yep- bleeding definately stopped now, none when I wipe. Not so much worried about this as it could be breakthrough/implantation, it's just the green stuff in my cervix but hopefully this will be a yeast infection which would be unharmful. Going to enjoy my pregnancy now and my new symptom-morning sickness!!
Xx

So glad its stopped again for you hun, and fx all results cum back ok.

Michelle. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back