Bleed :(

Lauren84

Reaction score
Woke up at 5am for a week and when I wiped there was blood. :(

Called the labour ward and she just asked me to monitor it. It wasn't heavy and just when wiping and I've felt lo moving about but I'm scared.

Has anyone else had a bleed at this point?? X

Hey. When i was pregnant. Around 33 weeks i had this. Looked like quite a large bleed. I went in to hospital. They said with me it was an irritated cervix. I had thrush again!!! Tmi! If your really worried give them another call and ask them to check you over. Better to know everythings okay. . If in doubt always call :) hope that your ok hun xxx

Thanks Hun! I've had nothing since then and lo is moving about ok. I called them again 10 mins ago and they said it all sounds fine. I did get a ball 3 days ago so been having a bounce on that which I thought might've caused it. If I get anything else I'll go down. Thanks again xx

Im glad its all stopped for you!! Seeing blood at any stage is so so scary!!. X

Oh no how scary that must have been for you, glad it sounds like all is ok now though, fingers crossed that's the end of it xx

Yea it's not great seeing blood at any time is it but still not had anymore and baby is moving about ok. The worry never goes does it?! :-/ xx

I expect it'd your cervix hun. If lo is moving that's a very good sign. Obv call them if it happens again though. Sounds scary, blood is a, worry at any time. xxxx

Thanks umbongo. Yea I'll be straight down there if it happens again. I was told baby was breach at my growth scan on Thursday and consultant mentioned some things I can do to try and move baby so just hope it had something to do with that and I've had a little go on the ball!! Xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back