Help needed please?!?!

jools221181 said:
I'm glad it's all stopped :cheer: :cheer:
Take it easy and spend the day scoffing :wink: :lol:

im just waiting on asda coming and then the scoffing can start lol xxx

Wooohoooo :cheer: I'm just thinking of what I can munch my way through next :lol:

I made a chocolate fudge cake yesterday and have some vanilla ice cream in the freezer to go with it. Was hoping that making it would guarantee sods law of labour starting before I got to eat it but Im still here. Think I may have a slice later, been told to stay active for the rest of the day but cant think of what to do, its too cold to go out anywhere but all I can do in the house is sweep plaster off the floor in the bedroom as hoovering it is just spitting it back out everywhere

Later?! How can you carry on knowing that is in the fridge?! :lol: Sounds so yummy!

I would of had that ate by now lol

Well im meant to be resting.... what can I do and what cant I???

Hi hun

Only just seen this.

Pleased all is ok now, bet you got a fright!!

Rest up and take it easy.

xxxx :hug:

Glad everything's OK, must've been a bit scary.

Good excuse to put your feet up, open some chocolate and watch some trashy films I reckon!

Well ive had a sex and the city box set afternoon :lol: and I fell asleep during it so god I cant rest much more then that can I :lol:... Lee is home now so im chuffed to bits to have some company :)

No more repeats MrsB!!! Keep those legs crossed and Lee can now take up massage as his sporting acitity :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back